L2walker buff settings

Hi, I'm trying to find a script for my buffer so that she can sell auto buffs, is this possible? I think I saw it one time but I'm not sure if it was L2walker. When you know anything about this or got a script and you want to share it please do.

A. Open l2walker "Party Buffs" -section. Then put the char name there u want to buff.

B. You can also check the "Control Settings" -section. Go with ur buffer and make smth like this:

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/c473fb76fd.png

So when you pm your buffer "Might" buffer gve syou might. Be sure you insert the char name exactly like it is. eg. char name is "Lol" and you insert "lol" in there -> it won't work.

PS 3l33t mspaint

No you're getting it all wrong. What I'm trying to make is a buffer who buffs for money. That someone trades her and she will buff this person for 500K, so that I can make money without even being on her or just go afk and she will still do her job and get me money.

No you're getting it all wrong. What I'm trying to make is a buffer who buffs for money. That someone trades her and she will buff this person for 500K, so that I can make money without even being on her or just go afk and she will still do her job and get me money.

no it can't be done

scripts dont understand variables (so random person requesting buffs would be a variable)