RPG - Club IG walker, problem.

EMWEE

Hello, im trying to make Ig walker working on RPG - Club server, hmmm downloaded a lot of IG walkers and custom system.

ok lets just say with what I was able to login:

l2net OOG only :P ( used ProtocolVersion 83 instead of 87, cuz with 87 I couldnt log( error ), once I logged into game and targeted NPC ( GK ) got d/ced. so ghay.

and now with what I was not able to login:

L2 IG - eL2Walker2.13, eL2Walker2.09a on RPG-CLUB, eL2Walker2.16, eL2Walker2.17 ( if I tried Oracla guide and his custom system I could login into game, BUT I couldnt target anything and 5-10 secs I stucked and I had to press Esc so I could move. But when I changed rpg club l2.exe with Oracle`s L2.exe ( size 419kb - rpg, Oracle - 418kb ) then IG walker stopped to work, but I could target and move normaly again ) oh yes I used tpctunnel and forward.

L2 OOG -eL2Walker10.9.7( crack 10.9.5 ) : changed ip and protocolversion 83 blablabla --->

13:43:04 »¶Ó­ĘąÓĂĐĐŐߡŁ

13:43:04 Link LoginServer Succeed.

13:43:07 Login LoginServer Success.

13:43:07 上次登录服务器[06]

13:43:07 服务器[06]当前在线率:14.48%,能否登陆:能

13:43:11 Link GameServer Succeed.

13:43:11 ->Login GameServer Fail.

L2 net IG - changed ip, used 83 and 87 p version, changed l2.exe path, pressed on listen and got weird error lawl.

dunno what to ask now HELP ME, FIX DAT SHIT, WHAT DO U RECOMMEND ME TO DO, WAT TO CHANGE, WAT SHOULD I DO, ETC ETC ETC all da nab questions :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thee is working, but ig

Ive download

*Old Rpg-club's system ( there is on forum)

*L2w IG 2.09a

Just delete rpg-updater and ur bot is working :]

search this on forum

eL2Walker2.09a on RPG-CLUB