[Help]Unban Char

OnlyLoveXxX

use //ban_menu and write the char name..then press the button Unban Char

Look i used the exploit to get +56565 jewels i equiped it and the server banned me.

First i had Ban account and char

Now only ban Char but the admin says he already unbanned my Char and i can't log in..

Any help?

None of you got what he means :p

He got banned in a server, and probably asked the admin to unban him.

The admin told that he unbanned him, allthough his account/char is still banned.

Well, the admin should either log in navicat and pay a visit at characters/accounts tables, or, simplies press the command extreme told you, write your char's name, and press on the box "unban char/account".

P.S.: You probably got banned, because server had protection about overenchanted items, which, when you wear, you get automatically banned/kicked.

Regards.

just ask him to delete the items from ur char and ul be able to log in game if he unbanned u

Yeah and you buy all my new items? I mean you farm them again? What am i going to do with Characters without any item? Just cuz was my main char?

LOL

Ty Btw the server delected my char from the server so.. gg i already posted the server in other topic and those ppl closed the server :P he cryess now ^^