AberOner

i play on server i dont like it

in farm zone need to put Anti-PK

GM put 5 Anti

after restart only 2 left

and Enchant to mach easy

LifeStone Farm Is lame cuz u have a De-Karma rubit ther

and chanc of get LS is to low

I suppose that everyone one of you that write these comments are the best developers in mxc right? Well I don't think so. A good developer would say good work try better or the server is not ok fix some things, not like some guys here insulting all the work the whole GM Staff of L2DreamGaming has made. This ain't right guys. Imaging doing sth that you think it's good and someone comes and says "blah it's lame,ffs wtf is this..."etc. If you are better than that go create your own server, fix it so you can get some experience about how difficult is to create a balanced server for all players, without corruption and so on. Also, when a server is created the first days or weeks it has to be hosted in home for further development on the db. It's like beta, as we can say. Dreamer (Server's Admin & Developer) said that we are going to buy a dedicated server because we want players get the best experince playing our server. So for those who are making fast decisions i must say that if they don't like the server they can join another one that it's better made. It's so simple. I recommend players who are "faithful" to our server and don't growling all the time saying i don't like this, i don't like that, the server suxx & so on. This message is devoted to all this "bullies" i could say who try to make the server infamous. Nothing more from me to say.

Kain [L2Dreamgaming's GM Staff Member]

P.S. There is also a server's stats page. You can enter by clicking here: http://l2dreamgaming.no-ip.org .

Thank You For Your Support.

L2Dreamgaming Team.

• 2 weeks later...