[SHARE] IG walker working on RPG-CLUB

Neo1993k

1.Download IG eWalker2.09a

Download 1 - Rapidshare

Download 2 - 4shared

2.Run L2.exe via IG walker

3.Press Home and in policy u must set(Policy->Use Far Setting->When Target Is in 10000...):

howgn.jpg

4.Set-up ur own Config and botting

[Hidden post: You need 50 posts to see it. You currently have 103.] (Hidden Notes: IG walker on RPG-CLUB)

[Hidden Text: You need 200 posts or become a Donator or Platinum Member to see it]

So i need 200 post?

Btw is only 2.09 walker?

u need 50 post's, no 200

[Hidden post: You need 50 posts to see it. You currently have 249.] (Hidden Notes: IG walker on RPG-CLUB)

Yes it's 2.09 ig walker tested by me on RPG-CLUB...

u need 50 post's, no 200

[Hidden post: You need 50 posts to see it. You currently have 249.] (Hidden Notes: IG walker on RPG-CLUB)

[Hidden post: You need 5 posts to see it. You currently have 150.] (Hidden Notes: IG walker on RPG-CLUB)

[Hidden Text: You need 200 posts or become a Donator or Platinum Member to see it]

yeah,prolly u set the topic title for 50 post,and the text for 200.

if u wanted to set it for 50,could u edit it?it would be nice

thanks

@Neo1993k: how did you manage to prevent being required to start with the rpg-club updater?

When I used other l2.exe/l2.bin files I can login just fine and stuff (even with walker) but I cannot target stuff or move around then - using skills works though.. :/

@Neo1993k: how did you manage to prevent being required to start with the rpg-club updater?

When I used other l2.exe/l2.bin files I can login just fine and stuff (even with walker) but I cannot target stuff or move around then - using skills works though.. :/

for me i cant even log with walker :<

can you plis explain how did ?

u need 50 post's, no 200

can you pls explaid how u did?

for it, you must have a oracle system (PROTOCOL 83)

http://www.4shared.com/file/119684949/e18688ba/GraciaFinalLocalOracleSystem.html

copy only and pass this files from RPG-CLUB system: system.dll and l2.exe to oracle system open game form oracle "system"

and than i dont know what i must to do. ;p

Bot is working, but you can't in game targeting and hiting, follow and everything is working.