About [ENG]+[GR] Topics F.A.Q.

Noble®

@~CybeR

you will never grow up . . .

i NEVER said that GrisoM can do what ever he want, he got the power to REMOVE POST AND TOPICS which for his own reasons thinks are contain flame - spam etc

i NEVER said that we can don't give a damn for the RO spam topic but if something we can't UNDERSTAND it how is possible to see if they are flamming (remember we are not God's we are humans :O)

i NEVER said that if you insult a mod is bad because you'll banned or something like that, insulting a mod (as u said behind the LCD :O) is in other words, insulting a person with his own psychology with his own problem and his own life, you can't insult him cause u don't know who he is, and u don't even know if you insult him in real life he can't kick ur ass, so i never said what you are trying to proove.

if i hadn't reply in any of your questions re-post them.

Dude, take it easy...If you think I am never growing up, then this is your opinion, and I can't go angaist it...cause I DO NOT want to...

I don't wanna spend my life in a forum in my PC...I just what I believe...Is that SO bad?? -.-'

And...about you said, I just re-posted them on how it looked like.. (pws m fanikan emena, dn pae na pei oti ta enwuses kai etci...iremise LOLZ..)

lol wtf is happening again ?

I must give an end =P

But damn i will be away f0r the next 4-5 hours.

Until then ... /peace ppl ! :P

Because i will ch3ck the conversation's and i dont wanna ban some asses ;P

(pws m fanikan emena, dn pae na pei oti ta enwuses kai etci...iremise LOLZ..)

srlsy i didn't said tha with anger :D (maybe i didn't put so many emoticons :P :P)

anyway, what my opinion is that member = moderators (members are the same with mods) mods just got some accesses more, so both members and mods should respect each other.

Gj sweethearts!

@cyber:you intensionally have a problem with [FlAmE WArS] WanNa sAy sMtH sMaRT??????????/ !!! now you cant say ANYTHING more! as I have to remind you that for this topic Dream had been punished months ago! you still believe we lie! well i dont even care about what you may say but i have already locked that as i m DISGUSTED from your behavior about it!

About GrisoM,DreaM:Those two are personal choices of me and karmaarrows. THATS THE REASON WHY I ASK TO PM ME! oti na nai sta rararia sas!

Leeroy is personal choice of Maxtor but no one got the guts to PM him about any problems with him!

About Moderators "overpowers"!

you have to realize that all mods are judged via their actions.complaining about the PMs should also realize that no one argues for nothing!if you get an angry answer from a moderator it means that you (must) have sent an aggressive PM already.

About Life

Dude. honestly!!! Accept that Moderators are LIFERS and NO computer freaks!!!! omfg

srlsy i didn't said tha with anger :D (maybe i didn't put so many emoticons :P :P)

anyway, what my opinion is that member = moderators (members are the same with mods) mods just got some accesses more, so both members and mods should respect each other.

+1 we are users too! users with color name and moving abilities for your own happy staying in the forum

ok... so i was away and you have not been behaving well have you ppl?

what have i told you in [gr] topic? i was the "mod" there, since i was the one that most visited it...

i locked the topic the other day for 2,5 hours so i would let things calm down and however, 2 more [gr]spam topics were created. if this is some kind of anarchist attitude cut it out =D

yes some of you said that Noble is the only one who dekarmas/bans the ones he knows. i didn't dekarma exte( if that is what you mean) cuz i knew eventually that day he would get banned.......... and guess what? he did

so about the guys i am good friends with from the [gr] spam topic:

keep it low and maybe me and another mod will try and clean our beloved topic and i will officialy pronounce its GRAND re-opening :)

how bout that ppl? <--- super good Father Christmas Mode: on :D long beard needs a shave now >.>

P.S: you did -beep- the whole thing up with that albanian guy(angelakoc)

Many things said with my absence it's time to reply.

I've said months ago that moderators are just like normal users. I do not feel somehow more powerful than you guys nor i think that because i am mod my threads or the threads i like are not to be locked.  Also as a moderator i can clearly say what's wrong and what's right. So far I was never wrong about my commentery's. Believe me I'm also a human and it is for this reason for me to overreact sometimes but that is natural. Meaning with that if you beg for a flame that's what you'll get. Also I do think there should be a place for everyone to say what's on his mind and I hate when a colegue locks a topic where there's a discussion involving rude language because to be honest there are MANY MANY things you can't dicuss without using some offensive terms. Also while making CHARACTERISTIC of someone it is impossible to not start a drama. I do believe a flame topic is to be made because I'd really like to see people expressing themselves without any limit [after all isn't this what we all call a forum?]. Well dunno what i should say more i'll just wait for someone to reply to my message so i can start discussing.

And a topic got locked/unsticked cause 1/2/3 guys flamed and the action was not to punish them personally but all got punished ;x that should i say now..

Also I do think there should be a place for everyone to say what's on his mind and I hate when a colegue locks a topic where there's a discussion involving rude language because to be honest there are MANY MANY things you can't dicuss without using some offensive terms. Also while making CHARACTERISTIC of someone it is impossible to not start a drama. I do believe a flame topic is to be made because I'd really like to see people expressing themselves without any limit [after all isn't this what we all call a forum?].

Totally agree