About [ENG]+[GR] Topics F.A.Q.

Noble®

How would he comment on this?These 2 ---- are friends...And imo they have an idea in their mind of "overopower" people in here..

well thats true. the only guy that i respect more than all that other mods is Noble, and he is the only that punishes even his friends if they do something against the rules. everyone should be like him. Now i can see ppl that having fun around, and if some1 flame or do something against the rules they are dont do something at all..

anyway, everyone should realize that mods dont have something more than the normal members. Only some more privileges on forums to keep it clean. everyone should have the same respect not like "He's a global mod so he's god - he's a normal member so he's nothing."

well GrisoM is our team and more specifically he is an L2 Mod, so he got a trust vote from the other staff members and Maxtor to get the "access" he have now (ban - remove posts,topics etc etc) so in that way you are disslike this promote, fine but while discussing is fine on a topic and that's on rules too, if you turn the GR or EN official spam topic to an GR or EN official flame aka spam topic is different, noble is the oldest mod here so he got his reasons for closing both of this threads (we don't speak RO so we don't know what they are doing on their topic :P) anyway as i said if you got something with a mod personal and non, you can simply tell it to him (via pm) or if you can't do that just simply send a pm to maxtor or noble or karma etc etc,replying on public for personal reasons such as debating with a mod, is non good for a member.

well GrisoM is our team and more specifically he is an L2 Mod, so he got a trust vote from the other staff members and Maxtor to get the "access" he have now (ban - remove posts,topics etc etc) so in that way you are disslike this promote, fine but while discussing is fine on a topic and that's on rules too, if you turn the GR or EN official spam topic to an GR or EN official flame aka spam topic is different, noble is the oldest mod here so he got his reasons for closing both of this threads (we don't speak RO so we don't know what they are doing on their topic :P) anyway as i said if you got something with a mod personal and non, you can simply tell it to him (via pm) or if you can't do that just simply send a pm to maxtor or noble or karma etc etc,replying on public for personal reasons such as debating with a mod, is non good for a member.

yea make some1 who know  grek/english/romanian/rusian  -> moderator...

Guys don't get away from the point damn let's find a solution for the problem.Ok here is my full suggestion.

Completely wipe the 2 official spam topics (EN/GR) , add a rule something like this.If a user overdo it with flaming or trying to begin a flame war will get etc etc.If a user is trying to begin a war between another Official spam topic (gr vs en and the opposite) will get punished etc etc , flame posts will be deleted.

Then unlock-wipe-add the new rules-stick.It is simple i think , also webmonster mention that official spam topics don't do anything just increasing mxc's traffic and making db bigger , well just wipe the official spam topics every 2 months it isn't hard and it is a fair solution simple.

yea make some1 who know  grek/english/romanian/rusian  -> moderator...

and to be trustful? this would be a super guy :P

Oh and since you are talking about flames, then why this topic of DreaM is still open?

And don't tell me sh1ts like "He is Mod or bla bla bla"...It's a topic with Flames, Insults and MANY more..

Why??I can still see a rule saying:

• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

Or am I wrong?

So...WHY??Because I bet my life that if a simple user had made that topic, it would have been locked from the first reply..

So, actually you are saying: GrisoM can do whatever he wants because you have voted for his privilages.You are also saying about the RO Spam Topic that you ain't gonna give a damn because you don't understand their language...You are saying tho that if we have a prob with someone of the staff, we should PM him (And trust me, too many stuff members don't actually know how to discuss via PM and start threatening the members or insulting them) and you are ALSO saying to send a PM to Maxtor who in my honest opinion doesn't care, right? (Don't have a probl with Maxtor, just saying what I have noticed as far as I am here...And I have my reasons...)...And finally saying that arguing with a Mod ain't a good thing for a member, but I guess you said that because you think Mods are overpowered, right?

But..hmm..overpower behind a LCD Screen, right?Are they overpower in their real life as well?? (I don't mean [GR] "magkia", but I mean if they are overpowered

in real life...If they can insult a person they see on the road like the do in this forum..)

No Hard Feelings, just my opinion, I can, can't I?! :)

well i pmed maxtor over 10 times for some things but i never got an answer. i know that he have loads of pms on his inbox but i should get an answer already..

Start answering...It's his job, isn't it?

It is his job but you can find any logic in it? No , so we or they must find a better solution we all know that maxtor can't keep up with his pms also he works on MGN the pms are the latest thing he cares about

Well about pms to Maxtor. It is very annoying. Imagine...1000 users visit the forum daily. Can you imagine how many pms he receives every single day? In my forum when 10-20 were on i had 70 msg in 2 days. Imagine Maxtor's inbox lol.

It is his job but you can find any logic in it? No , so we or they must find a better solution we all know that maxtor can't keep up with his pms also he works on MGN the pms are the latest thing he cares about

Ok listen up, first of all I wrote a whole reply with 500+ Letters and no-one is answering on it, just the Maxtor PMs? :D

Secondly, he get's paid from the Platinum/Premium members, doesn't he?So..it's a job since he get's paid..

Also, do you actually think that answering a PM with 30 letters is that damn hard?

I type a whole front-back page in 2 minutes..What' so hard with 30 letters?Just answer the person who sent you the PM in a short and explaining way..

And, to the people that he doesn't know the answer of their PM's content, is that hard to reply a "No, I have no idea"...??I mean, look at it, 5 words..LOLZzZz...

But I am sure he will answer me in a PM, why?Because I am going to ask him about donating ^^ :-*

Ok listen up, first of all I wrote a whole reply with 500+ Letters and no-one is answering on it, just the Maxtor PMs? :D

Secondly, he get's paid from the Platinum/Premium members, doesn't he?So..it's a job since he get's paid..

Also, do you actually think that answering a PM with 30 letters is that damn hard?

I type a whole front-back page in 2 minutes..What' so hard with 30 letters?Just answer the person who sent you the PM in a short and explaining way..

And, to the people that he doesn't know the answer of their PM's content, is that hard to reply a "No, I have no idea"...??I mean, look at it, 5 words..LOLZzZz...

But I am sure he will answer me in a PM, why?Because I am going to ask him about donating ^^ :-*

I told ya we must not get away from the POINT , our target is GR&EN Official Spam topics no maxtor's inbox. <.<

lol wtf is happening again ?

I must give an end =P

But damn i will be away f0r the next 4-5 hours.

Until then ... /peace ppl ! :P

Because i will ch3ck the conversation's and i dont wanna ban some asses ;P

@~CybeR

you will never grow up . . .

i NEVER said that GrisoM can do what ever he want, he got the power to REMOVE POST AND TOPICS which for his own reasons thinks are contain flame - spam etc

i NEVER said that we can don't give a damn for the RO spam topic but if something we can't UNDERSTAND it how is possible to see if they are flamming (remember we are not God's we are humans :O)

i NEVER said that if you insult a mod is bad because you'll banned or something like that, insulting a mod (as u said behind the LCD :O) is in other words, insulting a person with his own psychology with his own problem and his own life, you can't insult him cause u don't know who he is, and u don't even know if you insult him in real life he can't kick ur ass, so i never said what you are trying to proove.

if i hadn't reply in any of your questions re-post them.