About [ENG]+[GR] Topics F.A.Q.

Noble®

i wanna know the reasons why you discover or create problems with the staff members and who are those reasons.

are you some kind of administrators or staff managers or something similar?

omfg

since there isnt a flame section or atleast a topic that none gets punished they are doing it on spam topic ;S

thats why i didnt post that much on the GR spam topic..i knew that will happen soon.

Some ppl dont like some staff members, but what we can do? nothing. they dont leave it as it is, they just want to discuss it.

if i dont get some answers i dont think i ll unlock them soon...and of course i m willing to check those topics and search for all the flamers

if i dont get some answers i dont think i ll unlock them soon...and of course i m willing to check those topics and search for all the flamers

It's simple. Many of the greek spammers got mad cuz GrisoM used to delete almost all of their replies...

This isn't wanna-be mod/staff this is opinion and discussion , (υποθετικά) how you would like us to discuss our opinion about staff? There is no other way to do it.You may tell me about PMing you but i say discussion with other people (κοτσομπολιό ; άσε που ότι είπα είναι αλήθεια)

and from a point and later (from +700 posts usually) a normal member will get bored. i am talking especially about gr members , that will they do ? discuss on l2 general discussion section or on l2 gr exploit section ? there are in a totally mess. flame/off-topic/racist/stupid topics/1 word anwsers are there this is farming section

i aggre we may broke the limit and not only one time but you should warn us dudes and delete flame posts cause we have a lot. this was a k.o. without warning. you told that you saw us flaming a lot of times yes i agree but why you didn't deleted the flames and post a warning? (maybe you did and i didn't saw it anyway)

It's simple. Many of the greek spammers got mad cuz GrisoM used to delete almost all of their replies...

I wroted on the 1st post, all replys about gr spam topic will be deleted, thanks.

As i knew flames were constant on my thread, instead of replying, i just deleted them, if you dont belive me, ask maxtor to check my moderator actions, to find wich replys i deleted from EN spam topic, you will see i only deleted the ones that were flames.

Btw you say "almost" all of their replies, please magaki, dont lie, i deleted as much 30 replys on all thread, AGAIN if you dont belive me, ask maxtor to check it, i want facts, NOT what you belive i did.

@phoenix: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=70523.msg623145#msg623145

@magaki:why did they get mad?isnt supposed that grisom MUST clean flames or spams from the boards if he can?

@phoenix(again): i ve seen way too many signatures and replies accusing us that we are making many mods and promote members for fun etc(just because they were active)! why should we award members just because they reached 600-700 posts?im not willing to make something for it. since something doesnt meet my criteria  i cant make them something more in order to make them "feel"more useful or get UN-bored whilst the majority of posts concern 95% on offtopics and spam boards

well promoting some1 because is active much? me and some more ppl as phoenix, etc are online from 12am till at night and we didnt get anything for that, just having fun on the GR spam topic since we could discuss anything we want.

There was many awesome conversations, just because some ppl ruined the topic i dont thing that it must get locked. one cleanup from flames and unlock would be great ;[

So, the Greek spam topic got locked, cause there were flames in the English spam topic or what?

Think about this, if one thread got locked and the other not, you think the people from the other thread will be happy? :P

i wanna know the reasons why you discover or create problems with the staff members and who are those reasons.

omfg

Well, the problems are that we report some staff members, especially to you, allthough, not only nobody says anything, but the same thing keeps going!

But, I'll have to agree with the fact that the spam topic, isn't the right section to discuss it.

It's not so simple... And btw when users in the [EN] spam topic flamed a greek, nothing happened, BUT when OmGG flamed GrisoM (and it wasn't even a flame), he got immidiate dekarma + warning for ban!

Staff members may be much help for our forum, but we shouldn't forget the fact that none of us is a God.

That's all I had to tell.

Best Regards,

Coyote*