[Guide] Hack Kaspersky

`Gerero®

Alloha guyz... Today i will show you how to hack Kaspersky and have it life time with every update. This way doesn't contain any warez but it is like a crack which you do alone.

Ok, let's start!

This hack works to every Kaspersky version. Because, some of you maybe use an other one antivirus and maybe you want now to have this one and you don't have it, i will give you some direct links with .exe installers of the Karsperky.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2010

vh7xwp.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/263648488/kis2010.0.0.463en.exe

Kaspersky Antivirus 2010

8wfb7n.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/263649154/kav2010.0.0.463en.exe

After the download, install the program.

Note* If you already have installed the Kaspersky with a already registered key and you want this hack just delete the key and follow me.

After the install, we will disconnect from the internet like this.

wk38g1.jpg

Now, in order to have less problems with the hack, we will turn off and some other things. Uncheck, "Enable Self Defense" and "Disable external service control".

9un6td.jpg

Now let's visit registry. Follow this one path:

For 2009 version:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP8\environment

For 2010 version:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP9\environment

For Vista x64 bit or Win7:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP9\environment

Find  the ProductStatus and double-click on it. Now, will pop-up a new bow. There change the value to "Beta".Like this:

1071e91.jpg

Now after this, exit the registry and go to the antivirus again. Go to settings, and check again the things that we unckecked before.

Now, let's activate it.

291c0p5.png

Press  Activate Beta licence and w8 until everything will be ok. They must look something like this.

w15sna.png

ejfx52.png

Kaspersky has just given you your very own activation key straight from their servers! Forget having to search online for a new one every month, and having to download the files (I know key files are like 5kb to download but it's the morals behind it), then extract them, and then install them just to know that you're gonna have to do this all over again next month. Never again, every month you just have to click "Activate beta version" and Kaspersky will give you a new key each time! FOR LIFE

If the hack doesn't work make a rr and you will see that everything will be ok.

Credits goes to Labros but photos are mine!

ouoooo this is amazing.Very very good job dude!!!I like it and i will try it(to my br0s pc :P ).Very usefull and i hope this is not include to warez.Thnx Gerero :)

i don't think that is something warez because doesn't contain something warez and that's why i shared it.

[gr]poli kalo alla egw kserw afto...

MxC Rullez:

• Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.

poli kalo alla egw kserw afto...

MxC Rullez:

• Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.

[gr]to ksero ala ego to ekana share epidi dn m fanike gia warez gt dn ekana share tpt warez ena hack ekana share to opio ginete mesa apo to idio to program ara einai mia dislitourgia tou programatos

ok n boh8iseis 8eleis kai esu :P

[gr]ok re c np

perimena kati tetia reply gia se stil oti periexei warez to topic m

[GR]apo tote p evala t Kaspersky Internet Security to internet m lagari sixna, mipos exi kanis t idio provlima m mena i aplos ine simtosi?

[gr] ti ennoeis kolaei?? ego exo 2 me 3 xronia pou xrisimopoio kaspersky kai dn exo kanena prob me to internet

ti browser xrisimopoieis?? ego prosopika xrisimopoio Google Chrome

I use avira too now!

/Ontopic:O.o Gerero are you out of mind?

Uploaders are supposed to be careful.Why da hack didn't u search?I have already shared this.QQ

Someone lock it please!

I use avira too now!

/Ontopic:O.o Gerero are you out of mind?

Uploaders are supposed to be careful.Why da hack didn't u search?I have already shared this.QQ

Someone lock it please!

ok  i will request lock

soz for my fault! i didn't search before to make the topic. some1 to lock it

offtopic: just only to know from now i will watch you i will try to find everything that can make you "bad" here.