help me please!!!!!!

You I request little Help… It can be little invalid I do not have other solution… I have problem with Port I have set up Server… I open Server with 127.0.0.1 log in and am all right with 127.0.0.1… when I put in ExternalHostname the IP Biastisftw.no-ip.biz… and in from under in InternalHostname I put 192.168.1.64 that him I find from the Beginning and Implementation… and in cmd and pconfig it says Address IP ............: 192.168.1.64 Mask of subnetwork .....: 255.255.255.0 and Preselected Gate ......: 192.168.1.254….I I put 192.168.1.64…!!!! While I have programs no-ip. and have him open when I try to enter!!!! I have rooter THOMSON TG585 v7 in order to I enter in Roouter I step 192.168.1.254 And in order to I make port I step Toolbox-->? Game &? Application Sharing --->? Create a new game or application (And it says Finish above it says) Enter the name of the new game or application NAME: I put Lineage More under it says Select how you want to define the new game or application Finally I step Manual entry of port maps next it says (No port maps defined for this game or application.) and puts port I put: 7777 2106 9014 (….Any….….7777… Any..7777 and Add)..(… Any….….2106… Any..2106 and Add) Afterwards….Any….….9014… Any..9014

..................................................to...............................................to.................................................................to

nd Add and ................................7777.............................................2106 ............................................................9014 Afterwards after it makes him I step there (Assign a game or application to a local network device) it says him I put in pc him I put and doubly from add it has a [koytaki] that you put N in (log) and add while I have made in system that would say ServerAddr: biastisftw.no-ip.biz pedestrian while if I put in system for (biastisftw.no-ip.biz) to my 192.168.1.64 In pc and in the other pc pl[a]y with other that is Connected with modem My ..... But no with other in Internet….Apology for the light-headedness other you I request with Help Need me they wait for 20 individuals to enter….MAKE KATI!!! WHAT OTHER I MAKE I KNOW!!!!! What you become they don't open Port? ….

I cant understand anything too :S

If you are greek try to post it in greek section with simple greek words to find a solution...