L2][Eternia Closed!

DeMeNs0s

If your server have being DDoSed you whould be happy ?  And why NCsoft will be happy ?  L2J is not legal .L2OFF is illegal .

First who said that i got happy and second do you think that if all l2j servers close NCsoft won't get happy?Now the company is losing a big amount of money cause of them.

tbh.. in all seriousness lol, i think nc can be happy we run privates or l2 wouldnt be as nearly popular as it is today.

also... servers are all legal, no matter if l2j or off.

If your server have being DDoSed you whould be happy ?  And why NCsoft will be happy ?  L2J is not legal .L2OFF is illegal .

wake up, l2j is not illegal. L2Off is illegal and most of FBI attacks are on official servers.

tbh.. in all seriousness lol, i think nc can be happy we run privates or l2 wouldnt be as nearly popular as it is today.

In the begining of l2 yes they wanted to get popular and they got it but now they are losing people , walkers is the half community <.< , e-bay ftw.Also WoW is popular as L2 but it does not have a lot of private servers like l2

Some Russian kids.They have a very good internet connection.Look.I know DDoS attacks very good.Those kids are sent a virus to some computers with a very good internet connection.And they activate the virus.This virus sents the packets.The main computer is hide the ip .The infected computers are something like zompies.The main computer gives a commant to all zompies to sent a DDoS attack.Its a kinda of Buffer Overflow but on the server .I have DDoS many sites and i know, how they do it.

I wouldn't call people like these Russians as you say "kids" since they hacked the server..

l2off isnt illegal ether..

lol ? what are you talking about ? L2OFF is illegal.Man.Official servers are running on L2OFF .I have a friend that he work on NCsoft .

I wouldn't call people like these Russians as you say "kids" since they hacked the server..

Lol.Its not so hard to DDoS a server or a site.Just some informations are you are ready to attack.. im 15 years old.. im a kid.

kids is exactly what ppl like that are.. kinda reminds me of dragonhunter lol.. they just learn how to code, so its exciting and l2j goes down so easy.... im just surprised so many nab admins actually run it..

also, they didnt hack anything.. =P

lol ? what are you talking about ? L2OFF is illegal.Man.Official servers are running on L2OFF .I have a friend that he work on NCsoft .

well tell your friend that.. if they want to actually own the rights for server, they should also register it rofl..

anyway.. its not logical to pay for that, since they already registered client and its just assumed server files arent available for dl.. therefore cant be stolen? =P

I dont think they can be stolen.12 Windows pc's  with the best perfomance.Ultra-security with Black-Ice .The best firewall on the planet.No ports open.And the servers are on China .Wake up.1 giga the servers files + database .Adn you think someone can stole the l2off pack ? and they machines have a tool for the incoming connections.And if you hide your ip.. they will find you.. they peoples are china-geeks  x).Believe me.I tell the truth  xD  .

EDIT : pff.Totally OFF-TOPIC ! plx someone lock the topic !

i dont think you understood my post at all...

all i was trying to say is that server isnt registered and therefore.. running l2off server isnt illegal, however client mods are.

also... why would anyone need to hack them, when they leak files anyway?

and if i wanted to hide my ip... they wouldnt find my real one in a million of years, since no matter what kind of machines they have, they still dont have warrants to get logs from all the bncs id use... not that it would help with hacking anything =P

agree l2j is free ..but some retards with no future do things like that....

or its a scam cuz they couldnt afford to pay hos no more :D

anyway it was a nice server i played there for 1-2 mths .....RIP

running l2off server isnt illegal, however client mods are.

pfff.Ask a l2 Moderator if the L2OFF is ilegal .I know that client mods are illegal.Hosts are ok.But L2OFF is illegal L2OFF = L2 OFFICIAL .