[Share]Epic Mutation [Interlude-CT2.2-CT2.3]

It doesnt matter if u make it or not , the important thing is that u spend time on it!

And i think what takes time is always nice, beautiful, perfect amazing and kinda fucking cool!

Keep on Sharing mate!

Amazing Job!

Nice 1 bro,i'm seeing that mxc always will have good downloads here jajaja/hahaha/xaxaxa :).

Keep up and gracias/thx/eyxaristw.

It doesnt matter if u make it or not , the important thing is that u spend time on it!

And i think what takes time is always nice, beautiful, perfect amazing and kinda -beep-ing cool!

Keep on Sharing mate!

Amazing Job!

thanks a lot for ur words man no much ppl look this when wirte in post and is totally true because you need time for do it.. is not fast but well how to say before thanks all ppl know and respect my work bb guys

erm, I edited my client , added lines to itenname and armorgrp and added the systextures , I add the sql in the navicat but it doesnt work in game ;S when I tried to spawn it , it said ''Suck item doesnt exists'' , I am talking about ct2.3

erm, I edited my client , added lines to itenname and armorgrp and added the systextures , I add the sql in the navicat but it doesnt work in game ;S when I tried to spawn it , it said ''Suck item doesnt exists'' , I am talking about ct2.3

i don't know man..maybe do something wrong... how to say my files are ok try re-installing

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...