Overenchant for L2x and more!

dejvis

While i was playing in kastien trying to enchant i had a really strange accident ...Was trying to enchant a c grade dagger .So i get it up to +3 and then item lag occurs.I enchant it to +4 (had my inventory open) and brokes was still in my inventory although so i say lets give it a try and drop it down.When the lag was gone lol my dagger was on the ground so i picked it up and then in my inventori i had the crystals and the dagger too!!!I tried it one more time and succeeded .But most times i wasnt fast enough...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

They it is any method to save my weapon when the first was FAIL and then SUCCESS on the item lag like on the screen http://xthost.info/bartez2007/Shot00010.JPG I don't know how I do It, most weapon are crashed when the first was fail but on the screen it don't crashed, any1 knows how do this ?? and do I must do it in WH?

This method I do Damascus*Damascus +16 but maybe it only lucky

http://xthost.info/bartez2007/Shot00018.JPG

But Still I crashed too many weapon, and I started to don't believe into this method.

Sorry for my English :lol:

:( Eminence bow crash +10

:( War Exe crash +8

:( War Exe crash +9

in Staris :cry: :cry: :cry:

fuckkkkkkkk

not work every moment

i have item lag 9-10 sec and CRASH my weapon :shock:

noob

what ?

if u want more information read this tread NOOB

there was everything said, it's not working so this tread is pointles and only morons like you which didnt read full tread are making stupid question....

noob

what ?

if u want more information read this tread NOOB

there was everything said' date=' it's not working so this tread is pointles and only morons like you which didnt read full tread are making stupid question....[/quote']

NOT WORK !

lost all weapons !