4shared got HACKED

JustMyStyle

i think now rapidshare will be the next 0xa0x0xa0xa0 mxc has now a lot of dead links so moderators will have a fully work :P

Niah nearly no way you can't compare Rapidshare with 4shared , rapidshare is one of the top upload sites of the world you can find it everywhere example warez sites and 6/10 of people who download have premium account = money = company = security/better machines  but 4shared was/is nowhere xd

Who gives a -beep- for 4shared if he has a premium rapidshare account?

Same here

lawl, half of my shares was in 4shared. :@ DAMN!

You should not upload on newbie sites dude xD example 4shared is like tinypic / fast,easy and economic to use but rapidshare is like photobucket it has quality/security but you must pay for it (you can donate on photobucket too i think)

You should not upload on newbie sites dude xD example 4shared is like tinypic / fast,easy and economic to use but rapidshare is like photobucket it has quality/security but you must pay for it (you can donate on photobucket too i think)

Yeah, to have more hosting images space.

Amazing...Some of you posting here may have not understood his skills, have you?

He hacked one of the biggest uploading sites in the world...Damn..(if he is only 1 person..)

So imagine forums like ours or Ucoz sites...they will be just a game for him..

Amazing...Some of you posting here may have not understood his skills, have you?

He hacked one of the biggest uploading sites in the world...Damn..(if he is only 1 person..)

So imagine forums like ours or Ucoz sites...they will be just a game for him..

Niah not a big one i have been downloading warez for years and i never found 4shared links just rapidshare / megaupload / hotfile / file factory and some more

who the...-beep- is scott!!  .....

scott symbolizes stupidity <.<

Niah not a big one i have been downloading warez for years and i never found 4shared links just rapidshare / megaupload / hotfile / file factory and some more

scott symbolizes stupidity <.<

4shared ---> Romanian                              Romanian = to slow            = To week!

i am from romania and i know here all things is to slow...    we still are in  1980 - 1990 !!

4shared ---> Romanian                              Romanian = to slow            = To week!

i am from romania and i know here all things is to slow...    we still are in  1980 - 1990 !!

weak*  :D

btw same in greece :p