[Share]GlowList (with effect names) *UPDATED

LauQ

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nice glows  :) , the best for L2

but i have one doubt, can u edit thes glow to start showing off like the enchanting glows ?? i mean something like at +10 u have the akamanah glow, at +15 the zariche effect, and so on

could thes be posible ?  ;D

pls answer, thx

rugina stop double stop nab... btw great glowlist lauQ very nice.. ty very much..

It's far from spam compared to your post...

nice glows  :) , the best for L2

but i have one doubt, can u edit thes glow to start showing off like the enchanting glows ?? i mean something like at +10 u have the akamanah glow, at +15 the zariche effect, and so on

could thes be posible ?  ;D

pls answer, thx

I think it's possible Server side; so just like when you Augment a weapon some packets get send so the client shows the Augment glow. But I don't know anything of it. You'd need Java knowledge and know what packets are for which glows or something :/

It's far from spam compared to your post...I think it's possible Server side; so just like when you Augment a weapon some packets get send so the client shows the Augment glow. But I don't know anything of it. You'd need Java knowledge and know what packets are for which glows or something :/

hmmm u can edit the file variationeffectgrp-e.dat to change the aug. glow tho.. its something

edit: btw im 99% sure that the server doesnt send packet(s) for glows.. its just send to the client for ex.. that weapon is augmented .. (client reads the dat files etc to give the glow)... or the x weapon is +18.. (client again reads env.int and gives right color..) etc etc.. so we are out of luck i think.

hmmm u can edit the file variationeffectgrp-e.dat to change the aug. glow tho.. its something

hmm ye I think you can manipulate it well with editing that :)

edit: btw im 99% sure that the server doesnt send packet(s) for glows.. its just send to the client for ex.. that weapon is augmented .. (client reads the dat files etc to give the glow)... or the x weapon is +18.. (client again reads env.int and gives right color..) etc etc.. so we are out of luck i think.

Yes, ok, BUT you also got the server side 'abnormal' effects, which you can just make appear in one click, so isn't it just possible to add more of those glows? (they wouldn't be weaponglows then, but sort of like Hero glow, or effects for skills...)

• 2 weeks later...