[Guide]Auto Mouse Clicker!!

This is Auto Mouse Clicker.With this program you can make your mouse to auto-click in EVERY point of your Screen.It is easy in use and you can use it for Lineage2 too.For example if you get bored of enchanting, then you can use Auto Mouse Clicker to enchant for you.And how is this possible??Take a look on how to use it:

1)Your run Auto Mouse Clicker.

2)Your click on the word "Lockate" and then a grey/white screen will appear.Click on one place of the screen.

3)Then, go back to the program and in somewhere says "Left Button/Right Button".In that option you can decide which button(left/right)will the mouse click.

4)Then go to the point(in the program)where it says "Click 1 times".In this option you can choose how many times will the Auto Mouse Clicker will click in the place you decided in step 2.

5)Now you can press "START" and the Auto Mouse Clicker will auto-click, as many times you decided in step 4,in the place you decided in step 2(the grey/white screen).

That was all.If someone has questions on about how to use or he got confused,the you are welcomed to ask me whatever you like.I hope I helped you and enjoy.Here is the Link for Auto Mouse Clicker:http://www.brothersoft.com/automouseclicker-download-25176.html

This is L2JDeveloping section Oo...whats the point to share HERE programs like this..??

He just logged in forum and start leaching things from another forum.

He doesn't read the rules and he posts the topics where he wants.

Man just for ONCE try read the god damned rules. You create new topic in wrong section all the time also they are C/P i dont know if ever typed anything here.

-1 Go read the rules

(reason in karma log)