L2Dot Reborn! L2JHardCode Is Under Development! YEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH

Stef, why you change so many projects? L2DoT -> L2Equal -> L2Archid -> L2HardCore (these i know about).

to make it clear he didn't change anything.

Archid is mine, Equal was Minutis's, and dot was his but it got closed by inactivity.

And he started again.... the point of this project is kinda hopeless...

archid and lets say equal too spend alot of time fixing stuff and adding stuff and they start allover again the work that it took us (includeing steff) so much time?

kinda stupid... i might add... but wish you guys luck ^^

well kidzor , pempe speaks about my work in those projects. cuz dont forget , i was member of all of 'em.

now , i dont think that HardCode is useless and hopeless. cuz there are things in hardcode that no IL Project has them.

im dedicated to this project.i will stay dedicated to it , till the End.

damn , in 4 days we had 100 revs , and in a week 200.

Right now we are on Rev 201.. i dont think that this is hopeless. this might be only the beggining.

thanx for everyones support. i will try for the best.

Why you people don't join in one project I don't understand... Archid is/was (don't know srry if "is") good project, DoT is also a good project, but why you (Stef) don't continue that work? And why you left Archid?

in my opinion all developers could stay on only 1 pack and in 1 week it will be perfect. now we have like 4/5 packs with different developers and each pack have its own bugs..

in my opinion all developers could stay on only 1 pack and in 1 week it will be perfect. now we have like 4/5 packs with different developers and each pack have its own bugs..

i agree with this opinion :0 i think that will be very good