interlude [Interlude L2J]Line][age DarkHeaven!(Online)

™Tekto StyleZ

ok coming with friend to test it :)

i hope it won't be next waste of time :|

I don't think that is >.<

Test it and leave your opinion here.

We wait the accept from hz btw ^ ^

server wiped...also this server is not like the original L2 thunder... the only thing that is the same like the original is the armor...nothing else....

Server wiped?LOL

WHEN?:S

There is no any wipe.

ALSO I TELL AGAIN.I DIDN'T TRY TO MAKE A FAIL COPY OF THUNDER.

I just use this name.And I have every right to use it,cuz I was one part of Thunder's team;)

Good luck with your server Deputa. I hope it won't be another failed l2j pvp server!

Well Smith,we work on this project a lot ago.

So,I think that this is not an other failed server^ ^

Try it and leave your opinion.

i came in...

i went to rb jewels farm...

i get 2x 8k dmg from sps...

:/

gz for newbies killers

14 online (i saw 3 boxes in it)

IMO too much farming, and it's imposible cause some kids try to show how pr0 they are by killing newbies

Well , I've Just Joined and... Guys , I'm Sorry but this is not even close to L2Thunder..

L2Thunder was not like this.

Whatever , The work that has been done on this pack is not that big. i mean , Using L2John-X Patch , NPC's in spanish , flying gk and buffer , customs without even a name changed e.t.c

i guess its beta , so its logical for bugs to exist. but not that kind of bugs.

good luck with your server again

Well , I've Just Joined and... Guys , I'm Sorry but this is not even close to L2Thunder..

Whatever , The work that has been done on this pack is not that big. i mean , Using L2John-X Patch , NPC's in spanish , flying gk and buffer , customs without even a name changed e.t.c

good luck with your server again

The most work is at Core-Side.

You can check our protection,our features etc.

Tottaly agree.

anyway DePutaMadre Gl With your server.

The most work is at Core-Side.

You can check our protection,our features etc.

well , i never said that u didnt work on ur pack. but the problem is that u were talkin about a reborn. reborn is when something "dead" reborns. and no offense ,but this is not a reborn..

i mean , i dont see anything that L2Thunder Had. First of all L2Thunder had L2JOneo Pack ( in the beggining )

talkin about DM , TVT , CTF , VIP Events that where added on the server. it had many customs. such as monster weapons , dynasty weapons , titanium armors , FULL Tattoos , dynasty armors.

The currency was ONLY Gold Bars. Farming Areas Where Cruma Tower 1st floor / forbidden gateway.

buffer was the classic L2JOneo's One , And Gatekeeper too. about the gmshop, it was Dankler's one ( im not sure if its dankler or dangler. it was shared in ragezone ).

Me , Neo and TheOneGandalf should reborn L2Thunder.. But i cant. cause 1st , i dont have a machine from myself , and second , i dont have the team i had. i would start a project like L2Thunder again if i had the needed things

Its not the point if the server is good.....The point is that its not L2 Thunder at all....Better change its name to another name or make it rly like L2Thunder....or y can close the serv....

i agree with u server is not  old l2thunder  only the people had the old l2thunder can open again the real l2thunder but and this server is very good  i think server must change name

Its not the point if the server is good.....The point is that its not L2 Thunder at all....Better change its name to another name or make it rly like L2Thunder....or y can close the serv....

totally agree with you ! :)

edit: the server need more work to be same with L2Thunder !