interlude [Interlude L2J]Line][age DarkHeaven!(Online)

™Tekto StyleZ

As i remember 1 of farm areas is in Cruma and the 2nd farm area is on PI..But you can find and newbie farm area at gludin, Rb jewels Area and Raiboss zone with a lot of bosses drops a lot of fa in Antharas Nest..Thats i remember

No No.I think you get comfused with another server.

In L2 Thunder the two farm areas were : One near Aden ( i don't remember the name ) and after a long time they create another one in Mithril Mines with a lot of mobs. ( Walker Memories :P )

I will reply it >.<

Btw,I am looking for someone who is pro.or just have a knowledge at P.S. to make for the server one banner ^ ^

(I am total newbie at P.S. :(  )

Btw,I am looking for someone who is pro.or just have a knowledge at P.S. to make for the server one banner ^ ^

i can't help you too.but post in spam or another topic.someone sure can you help ! :)

If everything will go well,and we not find any error,server will be on at 1-2 hours.

well indeed leeroy seems to made a great job , w/e you need drop a pm... I am sure you are gonna succeed..gl

Pretty g00d i was playing there  i remember u Rapt0r

@DePutaMadre  i think u remember me t00 u played with ur friends (l2 euroworld and i helped u ) when l2 thunder closed. :X

I hope this srv will be like old thunder with some differents >>>><<<

GL Deputa