hellbound [Gracia Final L2J] Lineage Universe

toastgodsupreme

So I'm bored, can't sleep, I figure I might as well officially advertise the server I'm now working with here.

http://lineageuniverse.com/

fawh7k.jpg

Listen, every day kids come through these forums, talk about how awesome their server is, etc, etc. And it's always bullshit. Personally I would never associate myself with a server I had doubts about. Myself, the other devs, and the admin take pride in our server. We've all put in tons of hours researching, fixing what we could, and basically setting it up to make it as fun as possible.

I'm not going to sit here and tell you all the regular stuff that we have that every other server out there has because I personally hate it when I see someone go "OH LOOK MENS! WE HAZ FULLY WORKING VESPER ARMORS AND WEAPONS!!!" No shit, I was the one who did those Vesper SAs and every server has them now since it was committed on the core project. ::)

But here are a few reasons why this server is better than the rest...

• No stupid donations that ruin the server. No armor, no weapons, no enchants, no adena, etc.
  • Full NPC buffs offered to lower level players.
  • Our dev team isn't full of retards (HUGE selling point considering that 99% of the servers out there are run by retards and little kids).
  • Hellbound completely open and set up with retail spawns (all quest requirements to enter have been removed, less grind that way). ALL NPCS HAVE RETAIL DROPS, STATS, AND SKILLS. None of that fruity guessed shit based on L2WH data or anything.
  • We have almost all skills working as they should be. The only skills that have been changed differently from retail are Steal Divinity (it was overpowered, even on retail), and the hero/noble skills (they all now have static hit times and reuse timers, fair for all classes now).
  • NO CORRUPTION. I guarantee it. I'm the head developer on this project and I only have limited powers at best. No GM on staff can create items, enchant items, kill mobs, heal players, or even trade/drop items. None of us have access to the gm shop. We are testers and rule enforcers only on the live server. We don't have the power to be corrupt. ;D

PHOENIX SERVER

• 15x
  • Weekly Castle Sieges instead of bi-weekly.
  • Automatic class changes (you do realize that it was myself and poltomb who made that little modification public, right?).
  • Raidboss respawns are 1/2 their normal times.
  • We have improved Geodata (using Stazis as a base then the current geodata {and a few custom geodata} for areas that have been updated).
  • Random retail events. Whenever one of us gets bored we rotate through events based on retail.

Just as a little teaser, an update on the Tiat raid (getting close to completion, then we can start working backwards and scripting the rest of the Seed of Destruction)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEZOZrgMXbw

We're the best because myself and the other devs put a LOT of time into this. If you're tired of playing on shitty servers with retarded devs and corrupt gms, then maybe it's time you played at http://lineageuniverse.com/. We're so confident in our work that we regularly submit SOME of it to the core project to be committed. So unlike most other servers, we give back to the community by helping the L2J project.

Server is really good but it need more ppl online only few palying here and its a pitty because it is very well worked server...

Easy lvl up but also hard after 7+

Join and see!

Community?

Growing! JOIN

Server is really good but it need more ppl online only few palying here and its a pitty because it is very well worked server...

Easy lvl up but also hard after 7+

Join and see!

Growing! JOIN

Thanks for the nice words. :) And yeah, a lot of people tend to have issues leveing past 70 but typically because they don't go to the new zones. No one bothers to go to places like MoS or primeval to level, everyone just stays at pagan's leveling on green and blue mobs, lol.

I've seen warlords on the server rip primeval apart easily. So it's not impossible. I've seen a soul hound in the anomic foundry leveling people, spell howlers do pretty well at primeval too. :) People just need to change leveling spots is all. Heh.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to play on this server so bad..But Ill tell you whats stopping me and my friend form playing here...You going to add a 2nd height server...Right now with so many server out there why the hell r you guys thinking of hosting 2 server? Is hard to get players for one server..You going to try and get 100+ player for 2 server. why?  if we donated on the low server now,  then we going to have to do the same for the other.....please re-thinking your idea of making 2 server....good luck

wow amazing server

Those raids look really good

Ill join once aria opens since i dont have a lot of free time

GL with your project

This is an ad on our blog which is the first l2 blog in Europe and Usa!!!

Our blog provides you with:

1) Advertising in Usa and Europe

2) A full description of your server to our guests

3) New voting system which refers mainly to our visitors and players

4) Protection from Ncsoft and overall safety from adverse effects

5) Is FREE

6) New upgrades to the Future

Believe that the above can not be your standards so well any other company !

If you want to add your own server in our blog do the following:

send us:

a) Site and the name of the server

b) Cronicle

c) The rates of the server

d) IP / DNS

e) Port

(Send to: l2topservers@gmail.com)

When your server added will receive an email with the name of our site and to confirm.

For any question contact at :  l2topservers@gmail.com

NEW ! ! !

And how you expect us to believe you if you dont give us a link to this so caled blog?