New Exploit Like hLaPEx WATCH!!!!!WORK!!!!!!!!!!

i just have give this name to this topic to watch the noob spammers!

stop the spam!the forum have been upgraded...u must have some posts to watch the exploits and etc..

if u spam u will be banned so don't try it better send a pm and tell 'plz' ,its better or u will not see any time this exploits because  u will banned every time u will spam!stop this now

for now crazyrabbit and dragonlancer must banned,tnx for ur support!

we doing the best for u but u just leech!u leech?now u need some posts to see the topics...leechers must change!and if they try to spam,everyone from the team have the ban rights!

Regards Thanos47

Modify:Dont spam the forum,if u forget something dont press for a new post make the modify!U can make some changes on yourself posts!

Quote:u make a new post and u want to  tell something to an other guy ,he have ask something?make quote the message and tell him what u want its better if a post isnt on the last

Remove:u can absolutely remove a post !U delete it Wink

Report to moderator:U can report somethinf like a warez file or bad language

Right of 'Report to moderator' it saws Ur Ip Adress

Dont Spam About Hlapex,Hlapex is dead Tongue Only some very old servers have hlapex

U want something u can make a search first pm someone to tell you, are  u sure u cant find it?Now is time to post...

Bugs Like 'i want a bug for +16 'is dead too if someone know im sure if he want he will post it as soon as possible!

Warez and othre illegal files,etc on other sites NOT HERE!

Respect the other users to respect you too

Dont speak bad to the community!

U can press down on the page on More Stats'To saw U the top time online,posts etc

If someone have choose wrong topic like a private server on exploits dont cheer! its moderators job

Dont write on wrong Sections!

If someone need something dont just say already exist and ballsh1t post the link if u dont know just make quite xD

The Forum Is A GAMING FORUM Dont forget it and dont spam for another thinks!

i just have give this name to this topic to watch the noob spammers!

stop the spam!the forum have been upgraded...u must have some posts to watch the exploits and etc..

if u spam u will be banned so don't try it better send a pm and tell 'plz' ,its better or u will not see any time this exploits because  u will banned every time u will spam!stop this now

for now crazyrabbit and dragonlancer must banned,tnx for ur support!

we doing the best for u but u just leech!u leech?now u need some posts to see the topics...leechers must change!and if they try to spam,everyone from the team have the ban rights!

Regards Thanos47

Modify:Dont spam the forum,if u forget something dont press for a new post make the modify!U can make some changes on yourself posts!

Quote:u make a new post and u want to  tell something to an other guy ,he have ask something?make quote the message and tell him what u want its better if a post isnt on the last

Remove:u can absolutely remove a post !U delete it Wink

Report to moderator:U can report somethinf like a warez file or bad language

Right of 'Report to moderator' it saws Ur Ip Adress

Dont Spam About Hlapex,Hlapex is dead Tongue Only some very old servers have hlapex

U want something u can make a search first pm someone to tell you, are  u sure u cant find it?Now is time to post...

Bugs Like 'i want a bug for +16 'is dead too if someone know im sure if he want he will post it as soon as possible!

Warez and othre illegal files,etc on other sites NOT HERE!

Respect the other users to respect you too

Dont speak bad to the community!

U can press down on the page on More Stats'To saw U the top time online,posts etc

If someone have choose wrong topic like a private server on exploits dont cheer! its moderators job

Dont write on wrong Sections!

If someone need something dont just say already exist and ballsh1t post the link if u dont know just make quite xD

The Forum Is A GAMING FORUM Dont forget it and dont spam for another thinks!

yeap ok you're right..but...yep...don't take it as an offence but you spam right now ;D .

Anyway you are right.I DON'T AGREE with that,hidden posts...but ok it's not my forum...so...

SPAMERS DESERVE TO DIE! ;D

I?I?I?I? I SPAM?????u have the idea i need one post count?how idiot u are?

i dont know someone who loves this forum much from me,kk?

and spam is a stupid post,kk?

'but you spam right now'

ehe xari!good night

:'( :'( i cannot believe you..i thought another script has come out :/ anyway well yes kids it is 10 posts i dont think we deserve spam posts so that you can see the hidden texts..just use those 10 posts you need in a good way..thanos and all the oter team i was thinking of making the limitations to hiddens not only to post but also to karma..anyone having less than 0 krma must not be able to see them...imo always ;)

and dont make such a topic title again cause im gonna have a heart attack (:P) kidding of course