hellbound L2MGN Gracia Final Features Soon Online...

Saint®

Boring, these are features that even the core l2j project has. Don't tell me your car has wheels when you try to sell it to me. I just expect it to.

There's nothing fair about donations if you include even one enchant, armor, or weapon in it.

Never seen a server that uses "tats" that was balanced. Just FYI.

Your Adena rate is stupid. Yes, I know we can have more than 2.1 billion now, but that doesn't mean you can just go and -beep- up the economy. Make everything 10x cheaper and reduce the adena rate by 10x. Voila, you'll still have a -beep-ed up economy since it's at 200x, but at least it'll be more stable than at 2000x.

I don't see why they're still in development. The core project recently committed my weapon sa rework which included all S84 weapons and the S84 armor bonuses are already done. The only thing not done yet is masterwork bonuses.

Lol, I am so going to join JUST to see your implementation of Tiat and Ekimus. Considering this server is based on the maxcheaters network, I expect these to be better than mine. ;)

If you got any better ideas, write them down and tell us about them or go ahead and create a server. We dont ask to criticism but to help us to gain more and unque ideas.

to do criticism**

You didnt answer me.

As I see it, the only solution is to built/create a second farm zone/area to fit for all. Besides the dynasty stuff and the S grade stuff havent so much difference between. Anyway any idea is appriciate. Thank you.

As I see it, the only solution is to built/create a second farm zone/area to fit for all. Besides the dynasty stuff and the S grade stuff havent so much difference between. Anyway any idea is appriciate. Thank you.

Also, you can make a Newbie Farming zone (Peacefull zone), with mobs that have chances to drop weapons but not 100%, 50% or 40% something like this just to earn some weaps. I think this is a nice idea.

this svr will be very good my opinion is to change the enchant rate like this : safe / max = 4/16 80 or 85 % :)

then it will have less lifetime

then it will have less lifetime

with so many farm zones and probably items i dont think so and is a little difficult and boring to farm 5 hours or days to take the items i think enchant is good with this rates

well i dont wanna start a contradictory discution here but sincerly Gracia Final L2J is much more better then Interlude OFF. Interlude is old, shitty menu,only a few items etc... Lineage is old and alot of players stoped playing cause its old and nothing more new now think of playing Interlude :| it just sucks. Gracia Final its much more better nicer and imporved! <<< this is my personal opinion. Great choice Levotuss... and good luck with the server.

hmmm looks like very interesting :) and make the vesper parts to drop in Gracia Areas....

ahhh.. i still remember the times on L2 Crusaders.... :)

BTW:

it will be cool to farm for some pieces and from them to make soul crystals to add SA on weapons and on dynasty armor :)

so it will be something like retial PvP :D

this svr will be very good my opinion is to change the enchant rate like this : safe / max = 4/16 80 or 85 % :)

the enchant rates now are good...

well i dont wanna start a contradictory discution here but sincerly Gracia Final L2J is much more better then Interlude OFF. Interlude is old, shitty menu,only a few items etc... Lineage is old and alot of players stoped playing cause its old and nothing more new now think of playing Interlude :| it just sucks. Gracia Final its much more better nicer and imporved! <<< this is my personal opinion. Great choice Levotuss... and good luck with the server.

I can't agree more ... IL sucks , Final (rocks)it's new with new items and graphics and features...

Levotuss choice awesome features, let's see that in game ^^

Can't wait to test it :)