[EN]How to reinstall windows XP without to activate the windows

HazarD.

[EN]As you know every time that you are installing windows xp you have to activate your windows in 30 days.I will show you a way that you dont need to activate them NEVER again

Double click on "My Computer",then click on "C" then go to C:\Windows\System32 folder(first click on "Show The contents of this folder").Find the folders "wpa.dbl" and "wpa.bak" and copy them to a safe place(CD,floopy disc,or something like that).

When you reinstall the windows XP click on "NO" when you will get asked for activating your windows

Reinstall your computer to Safe mode

Double click on "My Computer"

Double click on "C"

Go to C:\Windows\System32 folder (first click on "Show The contents of this folder")

Find the folders with name "wpa.dbl" and "wpa.bak"(if they are exist) and remane them to "wpadbl.new" and "wpabak.new".

Copy the "wpa.dbl" and "wpa.bak" from the  floppy disk, or the CD or where ever you save them and paste them to C:\Windows\System32 folder

Reinstall your computer and you are ready without activation!

______________________________________________________________________________________

[GR]

Διπλό κλικ στο My Computer

Διπλό κλικ στο "C"

Πηγαίνεις στο C:\Windows\System32 folder (κλικ πρώτα στο "Show The contents of this folder")

Βρίσκεις τους φακέλους "wpa.dbl" κaι "wpa.bak" και τα αντιγράφεις αυτά σε μία ασφαλή θέση.(floppy drive ,CD ).

5.Όταν ξαναεγκαταστήσεις τα Windows XP στον διαμορφωμένο δίσκο σου , κλικ στο "No" όταν ερωτηθείς για την ενεργοποίηση τών widnows

6.Επανεκκίνηση σε Ασφαλής Λειτουργεία

7.Διπλό κλικ στο My Computer

8.Διπλό κλικ στο "C"

9.Πηγαίνεις στο C:\Windows\System32 folder (κλικ πρώτα στο "Show The contents of this folder")

10.Βρίσκεις τους φακέλους "wpa.dbl" and "wpa.bak" (εάν υπάρχει) και τα μετανομάζεις αυτά σε "wpadbl.new" και "wpabak.new"

11.Αντιγράφεις τα "wpa.dbl" και "wpa.bak" από το floppy disk, ή CD ή γενικότερα εκεί που τα αποθήκευσες, μέσα στο C:\Windows\System32 folder

12.Επανεκκίνηση και τα Windows είναι έτοιμα χωρίς ενεργοποίηση!!!

Credits goes to Dr-PsychoGR(youniverse.gr) for the greek and to me for the translation to english