Lineage Generation

ProJecT

Here is the Story of Lineage if i have wrongs tell me to edit..

Lineage

Lineage (Korean) is a medieval fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) released in 1998 by the South Korean computer game developer NCsoft. It is most popular in Korea and is available in Chinese, Japanese, and English language versions. The game was designed by Jake Song, who had previously designed Nexus: The Kingdom of the Winds, another MMORPG.

Lineage features 2D isometric-overhead graphics similar to those of Ultima Online and Diablo II.

Lineage II: The Chaotic Chronicle, a "prequel" set 150 years before the time of Lineage, was released in 2003.

The title Lineage came from a series of comic books with same title Lineage by Shin Il-sook, and the servers of Lineage are named after the characters of the comic book. It is a fantasy story where a rightful prince reclaims the throne from the hands of a usurper. When first created, the game closely resembled the original work. As developers have added new features, however, the fictional universes of the two works have gradually diverged.

Lineage II C1 (Harbingers of War)

Lineage II C2 (Age of Splendor)

Lineage II C3 (Rise of Darkness)

Lineage II C4 (Scions of Destiny)

Lineage II C5 (Oath of Blood)

Interlude       (The Chaotic Throne)

The Kamael   (The Chaotic Throne)

Hellbound      (The 1st Throne)

Gracia           (The 2nd Throne)

Gracia Part 2  (The 2nd Throne)

Gracia Final    (The 2nd Throne)

Gracia Plus     (Sanctum of the Lords of Dawn)

Here is another video i found..

I think it will become a very nice project..

apo to diavolo vgike to lineage2.. dn to iksera.. :/ dn maresei ka8olou o diavolos :SSS

Diablo το λένε το παιχνίδι ότι νάνε <.< btw άλλαξε την φωτο στο signature σου είναι μεγάλη λέμε.

Το Diablo κάποτε για μένα ήταν το καλύτερο game.

Πιστεύω πως 100% οι developers της NCsoft δημιούργησαν το Lineage παίρνοντας παρα μα παρα πολλά στοιχεία απο το diablo. Οσοι εχουν παίξει το παιχνίδι σίγουρα θα έχουν διαπιστώσει οτι εχει παρα πολλες ομοιότητες με το L1.

Οσοι είσασταν κάποτε funs του diablo θα πρέπει να γνωρίζετε οτι ήρθε το καινούριο Diablo 3 ο οποίο σπάει κόκκαλα!!!!Είναι αρκετα αναναιωμένο και μοιάζει κ λίγο με το Dark Alliance.

elpizw na ginei sticky to post m.. gia 2 logous..

1on: osoi paizoun L2 na 3eroun apo pou proerxete to L2

2on: 8a to annanewnw me oso perissoteres plirofories vrhskw..

axxa :D ok mwre.. des to alliws.. egw px anarwtiomoun ti uphrxe prin to lineage pws vgike to Lineage II uphrxe Lineage 1 ?? exw diavasei k olh tn istoria apo to Lineage me tin Einshad kai ton Grain Kain.. an deite t ginete 8a pa8ete tn plaka sas.. alla p na to steilw einai polles selides..

Diablo το λένε το παιχνίδι ότι νάνε <.< btw άλλαξε την φωτο στο signature σου είναι μεγάλη λέμε.

ok 8a tn alakso.. alla dn katalava ti lete me auto to diablo :/