[Gracia Final L2J] L2 Nephilim

L2Nephilim

it will be no donation for ever? o.o

yea, NO donation FOR EVER

this is not farm farm farm server , maybe you farm only for s80-s84

anyway, the server from first hour +80 ppl

Thanks all guys

stay tuned.

sure there were 70 ppl on they were testing the server now how many are on in the morning I was alone, I think, everyone left. you say its not a farm server, ok, if you need 4500 coins for vesper armour plus weapon,and the drop rate is 1-5 coins how many days you have to farm? unless vesper are customed with extra powers, dont forget some are kids going to school they can not be expected to be in front of a box all day,pls dont get me wrong,its a good server,if only it was a little bit different,again thats my opinion

the server simply ROCKS!!!!  very good and refreshing ideas!! new areas,new mobs,what can i say ,simply amazing!!!!!! First day reached 87 people online,today all day i think even more!!!!

Ok about farming you are right,you cant get Vesper armor from first day ,but now they are already many people who are wearing vesper!!! Just amazing i hope its gonna be even better :D

you cant get Vesper armor from first day ,but now they are already many people who are wearing vesper!!! Just amazing i hope its gonna be even better :D

because they are farming with nukers and mobs in farm zones has funny m.def... ??

IMO farm zones are too small...

sure there were 70 ppl on they were testing the server now how many are on in the morning I was alone, I think, everyone left. you say its not a farm server, ok, if you need 4500 coins for vesper armour plus weapon,and the drop rate is 1-5 coins how many days you have to farm? unless vesper are customed with extra powers, dont forget some are kids going to school they can not be expected to be in front of a box all day,pls dont get me wrong,its a good server,if only it was a little bit different,again thats my opinion

you wrong server is very good .You think before you talk with what class you go for farm with paladin?

i farm for 2 hours with sh and i take vesper set i was with vesper from 1st day, you  want all ready you are wrong what you wait to go 85 with one mob and  and take the top items with the adena you colect and take them  max enchant with one scroll where you leave in earth? from what game you came did you ever play l2?

small farm area mean and many pvps you know and its beters

fantasy island farm area is huge and good for mass pvp

the server is nice with exelent drop rate and farm easy  :D

Server suck dude...Am sorry...FARMING IS FOR RETAIL NOT PRIVET SERVER!!!  WE HAVE NO PROBLEM FARMING FOR BOSS-JEWELS OR BLESS ENCHANT.....BUT NOT FOR OTHER ITEMS.....I GIVE YOUR SERVER 2 MONTH TOPS......SORRY DUDE....