[Share]Quake PvP System

HOW??? :P

I've tried to add it 20 times...

I have no error, but it doesn't work..

And my steps are 100% right... :((

its working dude Ive tested it before in epilogue and its working perfect just add it manualy

Hey another lil question how ear the voice sound O.0? i only see the announcements.

Just convert your sounds in ogg format, copy in /music and      

PlaySound _ps = new PlaySound(1,"YourName");
           activeChar.sendPacket(_ps);
           activeChar.broadcastPacket(_ps);

Just convert your sounds in ogg format, copy in /music and     

PlaySound _ps = new PlaySound(1,"YourName");
            activeChar.sendPacket(_ps);
            activeChar.broadcastPacket(_ps);

Sory for my ignorance but after what line go this code??

Sory for my ignorance but after what line go this code??

case 4:
               {
       		 Announcements.getInstance().announceToAll("" + this.getName()+ " is Dominating!");
       		 this.sendPacket(new PlaySound(1,"yourname of ogg"));
       		 break;
               }
       	case 6:

Thx for the help addy, but when i put the code and try to compile i have this error  :'(

[javac] C:\workspace\L2Jserver\L2_GameServer\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\model\actor\instance\L2PcInstance.java:5818: cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : constructor PlaySound(int,java.lang.String)
    [javac] location: class com.l2jserver.gameserver.network.serverpackets.PlaySound
    [javac]         		 this.sendPacket(new PlaySound(1,"Dominating"));
    [javac]         		                 ^
    [javac] 1 error

BUILD FAILED

Well, i am using L2JTeon(interlude), well its working, but only if the player u kill is flagged(so no PK), and i think some times it doesn't even work. BTW, there is no reviveRequest(this, null, false); but i tried to fix it alone(failed for now, but i will try again). Anyway, maybe you can explain a way to fix this bug with PK, and maybe with reviveRequest(this, null, false); ? Thanks anyway, Great share, Keep it up.

Well, i am using L2JTeon(interlude), well its working, but only if the player u kill is flagged(so no PK), and i think some times it doesn't even work. BTW, there is no reviveRequest(this, null, false); but i tried to fix it alone(failed for now, but i will try again). Anyway, maybe you can explain a way to fix this bug with PK, and maybe with reviveRequest(this, null, false); ? Thanks anyway, Great share, Keep it up.

well about the reviveRequest,search for the doDie method and place the quakesystem = 0 at the last line of the method

now about the pk it

About the pk it's working right because the theory is to take pvps not pks to be on a killing spree