[Question]l2jfree DM

Emrys

Question

As I was browzing in the svn of l2jfree I see that it has DM.

Is it work??

I want to know because If it is, I will try to transfer to l2j...

8 answers to this question

L2Emu has it as well, which im going to test soon, Ill let my results know here

Has VIP been tranfered to l2j yet btw? (Im also not sure if that event works well though...)

@offtopic:

Does* it work??

Sorry couldn't leave it ;)

L2Emu has it as well, which im going to test soon, Ill let my results know here

Has VIP been tranfered to l2j yet btw? (Im also not sure if that event works well though...)

@offtopic: Sorry couldn't leave it ;)

and tell me if VIP works also thx

VIP event or //setvip? cuz on l2jarchid there is only //setdonator and because i didnt find any java code for vips i have to use //setdonator :S

VIP event or //setvip? cuz on l2jarchid there is only //setdonator and because i didnt find any java code for vips i have to use //setdonator :S

VIP event created from l2jfree and lejfree has it only...

VIP event, which I didnt test yet...

Ok I have been testing DM a little in L2emu; so far I only found one major bug: all items are considered scroll of escapes; which are not allowed to use/equip (you get screen message). Or just all items are forbidden I mean.

There are no multiple spawn positions so when you get teleported and force sit, you can't move untill it starts, and so all players start on the exact same place.

I also didnt see a configurable eventtime; as it just counts the number of kills at the end, so that's pretty annoying.

Concluding:

It works quite ok appart from the bug that all items are forbidden (maybe only at l2emu?). It could use some extra config (for spawn, event time, maybe fraglimit, or config to let it be Last man standing instead of Deathmatch.) It is useable.

It would be great if someone takes a look at it and tranfer it to L2j :)

Regards,

- LauQ

VIP event, which I didnt test yet...

Ok I have been testing DM a little in L2emu; so far I only found one major bug: all items are considered scroll of escapes; which are not allowed to use/equip (you get screen message). Or just all items are forbidden I mean.

There are no multiple spawn positions so when you get teleported and force sit, you can't move untill it starts, and so all players start on the exact same place.

I also didnt see a configurable eventtime; as it just counts the number of kills at the end, so that's pretty annoying.

Concluding:

It works quite ok appart from the bug that all items are forbidden (maybe only at l2emu?). It could use some extra config (for spawn, event time, maybe fraglimit, or config to let it be Last man standing instead of Deathmatch.) It is useable.

It would be great if someone takes a look at it and tranfer it to L2j :)

Regards,

- LauQ

Thx I will try to tranfer it... I have start for the morning and I was waiting your answer.....

I dont know when I will finish it....

I am waiting for the VIP system.....

you want to make them both tomorrow? if yes; Ill go test VIP now for you...

I dont know when...I will start with The DM and i will see....