lepc

assa2_pc.jpg

Published by: Ubisoft

Developed by: Ubisoft Montreal

Release Date: November 17, 2009

Genre: Action

assassins-creed-ii-20090819095257122.jpg

assassins-creed-ii-20090819095306232_640w.jpg

Delve deeper into the secret society of assassins with the sequel to the blockbuster action-adventure game. Assassin's Creed 2 is an epic story of family, vengeance and conspiracy set in the pristine, yet brutal, backdrop of a Renaissance Italy. Ezio befriends Leonardo da Vinci, takes on Florence's most powerful families and ventures throughout the canals of Venice where he learns to become a master assassin. This game retains the core gameplay experience that made the first opus a resounding success and features new experiences that will surprise and challenge players.

Videos

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Don't know if im going to buy this one, the first one at the beggining u think that is very cool and nice, but after some hours the game gets so bored and repetitive.. !! I ll try at least the demo...

ps. add some videos with gameplay =)

thanks for vid bro, later ill add some videos to the original post, and Assassin's Creed 1 was really good game, i loved it, and im sure than Assassin's Creed II will be way better, i highly recommend this game :D

**Update: Videos uploaded.**

Watch this:

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

When I watched this trailer, I suddenly lost 60 euros from my bank account, and had the song 'Genesis' from 'Justice' on my mp3 o.O