Post your most crazy/epic/charish screenies here!

Most kamael skills are bugged in all private servers....

ok tell me 3 bugged skills. i play so long with kamaels why i dont know that kind of skills (just to say from server to server there is a big difference. i mean in one server you can make on normal hits 6553556678975433567dmg with kamael in other you can make 1dmg with Vesper on +655356984122354. ===> i have not played a server that kamaels are bugged)

ok tell me 3 bugged skills. i play so long with kamaels why i dont know that kind of skills (just to say from server to server there is a big difference. i mean in one server you can make on normal hits 6553556678975433567dmg with kamael in other you can make 1dmg with Vesper on +655356984122354. ===> i have not played a server that kamaels are bugged)

Witch skills exactly are bugged on bfdr i don't rememebr, but i know that camels can't take subs and be noblese there :)

i have not played a server that kamaels are bugged)

Then you are playing retail.

All HB private servers have bugged kamaels. Some have a lot of bugs, some have just a few. And I am not talking about some random loll2j x49854230985234 server. I am talking about DEX, Wrath, BFD and Frintezza, which are the most popular HB servers...

• 1 month later...

omg....i was playing l2 since long time ago and for many years. and this is how server looked like. but now can't find such servers. all that I find are mostly Java servers with 50 - 100 ppl on. and a lot of modded servers, not friendly community, corrupt GMs....in the past it was much more easy to search for a server, because they were stable, many time in top and there were not that many l2 versions.

omg....i was playing l2 since long time ago and for many years. and this is how server looked like. but now can't find such servers. all that I find are mostly Java servers with 50 - 100 ppl on. and a lot of modded servers, not friendly community, corrupt GMs....in the past it was much more easy to search for a server, because they were stable, many time in top and there were not that many l2 versions.

there's one server called official. have u ever heard it?

I love ur pics ™Dariuse®, every pic has every different race of liek 200 noobies, its soo funny to see all of them... I guess everyone was w8ing on the countdown til that server went up ehh?