Translate this pls !

Баги для www.ael2.aerogaming.net/

Оверчант:

Конектитесь ботом в игру (надеюсь знаете как настраивать),

(главное чтобы до подсоединения чар стоял рядом с ГМ шопом, т.к. чар ходит только по наведению на НПЦ), закупаете к примеру 16 оружий, выходите ботом, заходите клиентом - все оружия в одной ячейке. Просто покупаете кучу заточек и точите. Но я бы посоветовал купить сразу оружий 25, на всякий пожарный. Если вы сломали не все - можно как бы расцепить затачиваемый предмет, складывая его в банк.

UPDATE: Теперь можно покупать не 25 оружий, а всего 10,

используя для заточки Crystall scroll of enchant.

(Его цена значительно ниже простой заточки и шанс выше)

Новые баги обсуждаются на форуме.

Found it on http://w ww.el2game.by.ru/bugs.htm ... there are some other things in the forum .. i didn't understand much with babelfish but i think they can connect with walker to l2j servers...

It's bug for server www.ael2.aerogaming.net/

Overenchant:

Connect to the game with bot (near GM-shop)

Buy, for example, 16 weapons, disconnect bot and connect with client - all weapon stock in one cell. Buy enchant scrolls and enchant your weapon. But "I" (auth.) advice to buy 25 weapon at ones. If you don't broke all weapon, you can unlink (?) weapon if put it in WH.

Update: now u could bought only 10 weapon, but not 25.

RapGame, it's old bug. If u buy alot of same weapons, using bot, they puts in one cell, like stocktable things.

So you can enchant them, couse enchant goes on all weapon in cell, but if enchant false, then only ONE copy of weapon will be broken.

• 3 weeks later...

You konektites' by boat into the game (I hope you know as to tune), (main thing so that to the connection of charms it would stand next to THE GM by shopom, since charms it walks only on the guidance on NPTS), you buy for example 16 weapons, you leave by boat, you go by client - all weapons in one cell. Simply you buy the heap of grooves and you sharpen. But 4 it would advise to purchase immediately weapons 25, to any fireman. If you broke not all - it is possible seemingly to unhook the sharpened object, adding it into the bank. UPDATE: Now it is possible to buy not 25 weapons, but only 10, using for groove Crystall scroll of enchant. (its price considerably lower than the simple groove and chance above)

Bug For www.ael2.aerogaming.net/ Overchant: You connect' by bot into the game (I hope you know as to tune), (main thing so that to the connection of charms it would stand next to THE GM by shopom, since charms it walks only on the guidance on NPTS), you buy for example 16 weapons, you leave by boat, you go by client - all weapons in one cell. Simply you buy the heap of grooves and you sharpen. But 4 it would advise to purchase immediately weapons 25, to any fireman. If you broke not all - it is possible seemingly to unhook the sharpened object, adding it into the bank. UPDATE: Now it is possible to buy not 25 weapons, but only 10, using for groove Crystall scroll of enchant. (its price considerably lower than the simple groove and chance above) New bagi are discussed on the forum.

• 1 month later...