[EN] Which one?

-$karos-

Which one do you think that is the best?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you think that is the best?

• Kickboxing
    • Taekwondo
    • Muay Thai
    • Kung Fu
    • Jiu Jitsu

Agreed. Why did you say "no"?

There is no way to learn boran by yourself.

And it has nothing do to with thai boxing.

It may seems they look like the same (just like kick boxing with thai boxing).

But they are diferent. Not their rules, their techiniques.

There is no way to learn boran by yourself.

And it has nothing do to with thai boxing.

It may seems they look like the same (just like kick boxing with thai boxing).

But they are diferent. Not their rules, their techiniques.

We are talking about technique not about how they look like. Muay Thai is a modern style of Muay Boran, but since Muay Boran hasnt any rules, some of its moves are now forbidden (like some kind of knee strikes and elbows). So you can learn it if you learn Muay Thai and then forget the rules but you cant use it in official tournaments.

Devon You are wrong for one more time..Taekwondo for Gays? Omg....just a tip for you...Taekwondo is much more Brutal and difficult than Karate...And the moves of taekwondo have got speed and power together....

I went taekwondo for 5 and a half years...But i voted for KickBoxing because you need it more in greek roads...:P

But if you want to do something go for taekwondo...

Devon You are wrong for one more time..Taekwondo for Gays? Omg....just a tip for you...Taekwondo is much more Brutal and difficult than Karate...And the moves of taekwondo have got speed and power together....

I went taekwondo for 5 and a half years...But i voted for KickBoxing because you need it more in greek roads...:P

But if you want to do something go for taekwondo...

For one more time (are there any other ones?) I will solve the confusion of your mind caused by my words.

Taekwondo is a good martial art and it is more brutal than Karate, true. However, I repeat they've turned it into a sport, so it is for gays now.

Despite your "5 and a half" year of training, believe me you are easily defeated by a Muay Thai fighter.

Dont blame Taekwondo for this. Blame the asshole teachers who teach it.

For one more time (are there any other ones?) I will solve the confusion of your mind caused by my words.

Taekwondo is a good martial art and it is more brutal than Karate, true. However, I repeat they've turned it into a sport, so it is for gays now.

Despite your "5 and a half" year of training, believe me you are easily defeated by a Muay Thai fighter.

Dont blame Taekwondo for this. Blame the asshole teachers who teach it.

Yeah exactly...

Even though i think muay thai is good i believe KickBoxing is better...

That is why i voted kickboxing :)