[Share]Lineage 2 Hacking Tools (ALL)

bubulinas

I have explored the site and it’s pretty amazing. But as an experienced lineage 2 player I found the corresponding forum very poor (don’t get me wrong at this). It's not to blame someone because it is extremely difficult to hack these days on lineage 2 and even dedicated lineage 2 forums don't have workable hacks.

So, I am going to post all the hacks that are available for lineage 2 at the moment in my pc along with a link to download and a short description. If I forgot any hack tool just post it and I will be adding it to the first post.

So here I go:

hLaPEx

The most famous hack program on lineage 2 which was created by h1nt. It sends and receives packets from the server and vise versa.

http://rapidshare.com/files/9820981/lahelp_new.rar

L2 Monster 1.7

A program that makes its user immune to all attacking skills. Lots of other features

http://rapidshare.com/files/11131577/Monster_1.7.rar

L2 Brut 1.4

A program to steal the password of other users.

http://rapidshare.com/files/10550134/L2Brut_1.4.rar

L2PacketHack 3.1.4

A hlapex like program but this is better and works on C6 servers.

http://rapidshare.com/files/37047708/L2PacketHack_3.1.4.rar.html

Server Addons

In this section addons for your own server will be added. But this addons to your server and you will make him unique.

Dusk Items

With this addon, you can add to your server the "holy" Dusk Items

http://rapidshare.com/files/36304942/Dusk_Items.rar.html

Weapons Glow

With this addon you can add you own custom glows to your server. What changes is that as the enchant grows bigger the color changes instead of being red.

http://rapidshare.com/files/36350744/Weapons_Glow.rar.html

Hero Skills C5

With this addon you can add some very cool skills for heros. For C5 servers.

http://http//rapidshare.com/files/36351686/Hero_Skills_C5.rar.html

About botting, there is a bot which works on every full c6 server.

http://rapidshare.com/files/36681697/L2Walker_IG_C6.rar.html

If you see any dead links, post and I will replace it. Also if you have any question don’t be afraid to ask.

L2 Brut 1.4 / hLaPEx / L2 Monster 1.7 / L2PacketHack 3.1.4  ..

... If you are gonna make a share of tools at least share things from 2009 not from 2007 ( where have you seen this things working w00t????)

I'm not even gonna say a word about the server addons.

Locked.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• +256754809279 UK/USA INSTANT REVENGE DEATH SPELLS CASTER IN CANADA, SINGAPORE, MALAYSIA, ISRAEL. +256754809279 drmama Tango, Powerful instant death spells online instant spell that work fast in USA, UK, Kuwait, Germany, Asian, Europe, Philippines, Canada, South Africa, Italy, Peru, India, Iran, Gambia. Sweden, Australia, Nigeria, Spain, Ghana, California, Greece. Death spell on someone, death spells that Death Revenge Spell on wicked friends, Voodoo Death Spells to kill Enemies Black Magic Spells To Harm Someone, Black magic death spells on ex-lover, Revenge instant death spells on toxic uncles powerful instant death spells online instant spell that work fast in USA, UK, Kuwait, Germany, Asian, Europe, Philippines, Canada, revenge spells, most powerful death spell, spell to die in your sleep, successful death spell, most powerful voodoo spell caster, voodoo spell casters in new Orleans, voodoo love spells reviews, proven authentic voodoo spell casters, most powerful voodoo priest in world, black magic tricks to destroy enemy. Results are 100% sure and guaranteed , Europe, Philippines, Canada, South Africa, Italy, Peru, India, Iran, Gambia. spells, guaranteed voodoo spells, spell to make someone sick and die, revenge spells that work instantly, real witches for hire, revenge spells on an ex- lover, how to put a spell on someone who hurts you, spell to make someone sick, voodoo spells to hurt someone, spells to curse someone, powerful revenge spells, most powerful death spell, spell to die in your sleep, successful death spell. +256754809279 drmama Tango Email: drmamatango@gmail.com
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don't be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don't waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME  Don't wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don't think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don't hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will give very good results in a few weeks only. STOP A DIVORCE NOW  Order this service now to reinforce the bonds of your relationship and save your marriage. This service will make him/her realize that a divorce would be a mistake and will strengthen love and passion. With permanent results, this service will guarantee a long lasting marriage and will make you happy. FAITHFULNESS  Your partner cheats on you? This love ritual is definitely the one you need!  LOVE CHARMS   
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don't be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don't waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME  Don't wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don't think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don't hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will give very good results in a few weeks only. STOP A DIVORCE NOW  Order this service now to reinforce the bonds of your relationship and save your marriage. This service will make him/her realize that a divorce would be a mistake and will strengthen love and passion. With permanent results, this service will guarantee a long lasting marriage and will make you happy. FAITHFULNESS  Your partner cheats on you? This love ritual is definitely the one you need!  LOVE CHARMS   
    • Hey Dexters! Today April 19 we start Event for Olympiad games on Open Beta server You have a unique opportunity to get 🎁 FREE TODs before the server start. All players will be in same conditions, its a Beta server, and you can get any gear you need and make any build for your class. Only your personal skills will help you win the Event.  But even if you are not chasing a prize, this is a unique opportunity to test and improve your skills at the Grand Olympiad! Don't miss this opportunity! ➡️ Start Olympiad games in 19:00 (UTC +3) April 19 ➡️ Fights will be till 23:40, then we get Heroes (after 00:00) ➡️ All who get Hero status, will receive 500 ToDs. Best 5 Hero, who will get the most PTS, will get 800 ToDs instead of 500. Tods will be added on your master account balance after event end ➡️ No class vs class fights ➡️ Enchant Level Restrictions: S gr +6, A gr + 7, C/B gr + 16, On Olympiad, all items that higher than restriction level will be removed, and you won't be able to use them or wear them ➡️ We remind - on Beta we have restrictions for skill enchant lvl: 20 max for 2nd profession, 10 for 3rd profession ➡️ ❗ Talent Tree not availble on Beta! It will be open with Hellbound after server start in 1 month Good luck to Everyone!
  • Topics