interlude [Interlude L2J] L][ EVO

CorLeoNe

go and learn english doc.

on my server dont work cheats, if you dont belive it ...try it yourself

Why it will close again ? :x

owned.

Dont try to do the smart guy, another time.

go and learn english doc.

on my server dont work cheats, if you dont belive it ...try it yourself

i think that you are extremly stupid, because the server has only 1 day . i`m alone and i cannot fix everything in just one day . today i solve a lot of complains and game problems, but you THE  RETARD cannot understand that, because you dont know what this means.

GG

I think you should look first your posts and then comment about my english , you just got a protection program and you think hacks won't work?Everything that locks can get unlocked too , especially on L][ + l2j server.So watch your words they seem and they are too extreme.

LOL GTFO WITH THIS FAIL!I dont even know how ppl play it ,we'll see your new protection.I bet we can hack it..MxC FTW!

ofc we will do. like we did before. Some smart guy will shop up soon.

i dont need strangers like you.

OK, like all players in game are not "strangers?" If you say "I dont need strangers" than u are saying you don't need players. I might log in to see how much it will fail since L2 Bypass is down...

its the worst server i ever played...tons of donators pk u..staff force u to vote and if they see not enough vote they tell:"WE'LL CLOSE SERVER ETC.."....wanna know a thing?close it,i dont need it...failed server

This si the first time in my history here at MaxCheaters (and i think in the history of MaxCheaters too not only mine) when NO ONE says at a server "nice server come play" every1 here complained and criticized this server. :) This is rly a first... and it has 8 pages of coments and no1 sayd at least 1 time good server. :)) Corleone sry for you dude,but your way of speaking/acting is bad :| Players are on 1 place and then are the other things.

DONT CALL ME SPAMMRER!!!!!!!!! i have enough posts so i dont neeed to spam. And what i said is TRUE. Many ppl can confirm that. Server was made just to make money. Nothing more. Its a shame for the L2 world and i am proud that some guys hacked it.

i agree with you.When i was playing this server the old admin wanted to get the money only and let the server ruin.About  the new admin Corleone im not so sure for this.