Karma abuse?

Goddess

Okay shouldn't people get a warn before dekarma?And getting dekarma for double post?

-> http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=74861.30

Rapt0r tried to dekarma me for no reason,he involved webm0nst3r in our conversation.Webm0nst3r said he'll ban me for 15 days.Why?Because i expressed opinion in Rapt0r's theard.They said i multiply and hunt posts,thats why i deserve 15 days ban and -1 karma.I reported Rapt0r but no action taken.Check them.I can provide you with PMs of the conversation if you do not belive.

seems u got many haters here as i do.

GTultimateGR's Karma is back to zero, since on his 2 posts there are 2 different quotes and 2 different answers. No spam.

THIS IS SPAM.

You care about my topic.I dnt like that you and 2 more ppl(I can name them)are every day ALL day at private server section and they spam.

Hmm so you probably play more than 300 servers at the same time.

I need an explanation for this or you got a 15 day ban from me for spamming.

Here some of the PMs i got,isn't that personal reasons?

Here is a quote for the rules i've broked:

• Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such. Spammers are not allowed.

• Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.

These ;) so i smart guy you obviously can see the punishment

• The following (and any similar) will be banned without any warning so be careful.

I request you to give me proofs of 2 multipled posts,repeated posts or meaningless theards,one word,non-sense posts,or the such.

seems u got many haters here as i do.

GTultimateGR's Karma is back to zero, since on his 2 posts there are 2 different quotes and 2 different answers. No spam.

Tell me who hates you and imma going to f*ck him up. ;P

@Flower

Wait for a mods reply, before making conclusions.

Rapt0r tried to dekarma me for no reason,he involved webm0nst3r in our conversation.Webm0nst3r said he'll ban me for 15 days.Why?Because i expressed opinion in Rapt0r's theard.They said i multiply and hunt posts,thats why i deserve 15 days ban and -1 karma.I reported Rapt0r but no action taken.Check them.I can provide you with PMs of the conversation if you do not belive.

I Told you, you make me lol

you have 289 post and 208 of them are from private server board, multiple posts with no sense making maxcheaters forum traffic higher = make member slower on loading the page

Also you say that you tested all servers you posted = mission impossible 4 huh ?

stop the drama please you make like 6 years old girl when someone took her barbie away ;)

No hard feelings.