Disrespecting staff members?

WizZy™

Cmon horus.. You didnt answer me on PM ,so i`ll write it here.I get -1 karma in this topic : http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=75242.0

for disrespecting you? Can you show me exactly where i disrespected you? Please? Thanks.

Leeroy I'm pretty sure you got that code from somewhere in here (Maybe it was because I made it for someone else in the help section lool) and you didn't even bother to change the note,you just copied  / paste.

Thats not funny at all ^^

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=75242.msg566835#msg566835

Its just noticing when people take someone's work and claim it as their own. But its no problem, grats on your first share ^^

There are prooves that my code has nothing to do with his.Check it

EDIT: here they are

Nah i didnt.This is my first creation ,NB4L1 helped me with it (ask him if u want) ,just looked at stefoulis15's topic to see how to make it configurable thats all :)

So bad that my first work and some1 thinks it copied.. feels -beep-y.

But yes ,i got the idea from you ,tried to make your code ,but just didnt work at all ,gave me an error.So i asked nb4l1 to help me ,and even if he hates me.. :D he did ,so i`m happy for it ^^

EDIT : Thats your code

if(this.getPvpKills() == 1000 && !this.getSkills.contains(yourskillid))
   this.addSkill(skillid, skilllevel, processname 0);

Thats mine

if (getPvpKills() == Config.PVP_CUSTOM_SKILL_P && getKnownSkill(Config.PVP_CUSTOM_SKILL_ID) == null && Config.PVP_CUSTOM_SKILL)
			  addSkill(SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(Config.PVP_CUSTOM_SKILL_ID, Config.PVP_CUSTOM_SKILL_LV));

You used !this.getSkills.contains - i used another method.

You used a this.addSkill without even selection from where to search it.. so it doesnt work at all.

I dont want problems with you ,just prooving thats its not your copy/paste ,but i got the idea from you ;/

you got dekarma from horus because he believes that you copy pasted the code and presented it as your own.

btw you got a -1 in this reply http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=75242.msg566949#msg566949

And i want proofs.. Where i found this code (that is actually mine) and posted it here? I think he have to proof it before he dekarma's me.I showed him that his code has NOTHING to do with mine and that one who he made is not working.Find a proof and then dekarma me.. Wtf is this?

well, i think Leeroy is the first one on forum that takes -1 karma for this. others who doesnt gives credits gets warned, or fixed by moderators. Even if it isnt his work (but i think its his works) he should take a warn first.

well, i think Leeroy is the first one on forum that takes -1 karma for this. others who doesnt gives credits gets warned, or fixed by moderators. Even if it isnt his work (but i think its his works) he should take a warn first.

But its fucking mine :@ How can someone can claim thats not mine when he dont even got proofs? Thats retarded.