[Any idea (?)]

GrisoM

About a week ago, after i change my mozilla from 3.0 to 3.5.2 from one day to the other my download speed went down from 125 kb/s to 7-11 kb/s

Any ideas why would this may happend? what should i do?

Maybe re-install as uberpwn said but it is unlikely that Mozzila caused this malfunction.

There are many possible reasons for this to happen...

Or if you got a laptop or U know any friend that has one then ask him to come at you and use his PC to download same files and if the download is better on he's machine then it means that ur PC is fuked up and u will need to reinstall ur windows or what OS you are using and that must fix the problem for sure.

EDIT: And another tip that i remind ... maybe U have some viruses that are screwing your PC i suggest you to  download a good anti-vir ...i personally use avira free antivir and you should download some anti spyware Programs

About a week ago, after i change my mozilla from 3.0 to 3.5.2 from one day to the other my download speed went down from 125 kb/s to 7-11 kb/s

Any ideas why would this may happend? what should i do?

Maybe u must reinstall your previous one version of Mozilla,I had the same problem and when i installed my previous one all was ok

Maybe u must reinstall your previous one version of Mozilla,I had the same problem and when i installed my previous one all was ok

maybe but i don't think mozzila possibly realeased a ''screwing up everything mozzila like :D''