[program request]

paokole

good evening..anyone body knows any program that i can hide running programs from here?

i need  somehow to hide my lineage running cause a lot of people is sitting to my pc and they are closin it. ;<

so?!

95945388.jpg

I have an idea donno if it will work but as i see U don't get any answers so i will tell you ... try to find a multi desktop program so U will have on ur PC 2 or more desktops ... in 1 of them U run ur L2 clients and other programs that U want to stay safe from other ppl and when u go away from ur PC u change to the other one where they can do what ever they want :P i used a program like this and when u wanted to change to other desktop it requested a password so that would be even better :P . Good luck !

I have an idea donno if it will work but as i see U don't get any answers so i will tell you ... try to find a multi desktop program so U will have on ur PC 2 or more desktops ... in 1 of them U run ur L2 clients and other programs that U want to stay safe from other ppl and when u go away from ur PC u change to the other one where they can do what ever they want :P i used a program like this and when u wanted to change to other desktop it requested a password so that would be even better :P . Good luck !

+1 This could work way better that just hidding l2 , I mean better for both you and the other people using your computer.

good evening..anyone body knows any program that i can hide running programs from here?

i need  somehow to hide my lineage running cause a lot of people is sitting to my pc and they are closin it. ;<

so?!

95945388.jpg

I don't understand man.... What do u mean... if u mean walker works 100%

thanks everyone for answers guys,i will try them and ill tell u if i am ok ;D

sounds me nice,but can u tell me whats the name of this program?  :)