How i can make a different GM Panel for GMs

Flare

Question

9 answers to this question

If  you mean to change the admin panel go to gameserver source folder/java\net\sf\l2j\gameserver\handler\admincommandhandler\adminadmin.java and open the java document adminadmin.java

and there is the admin panel

If you mean that magagi said lol man search it is already answerd in this forum and anway it is noob question

i think he needs to make a second panel for lower access lvl GMs in order to prevent gms have all the features of the full GM panel

think for a sec ppl

access lvl are many monsieur.......max lvl 200-admins are 150.....he needs for gms access lvl lower than 150 so think for a sec again ppl and dont stuck in such silly matters

The admin panel can be managed throught: workspace\java\net\sf\l2j\gameserver\handler\admincommandhandler\adminadmin.java

You cannot make a second GM Panel just for lower lvl of GM Access, if i am not wrong you have asked for this again. The answer is the same as last time...

It cannot be done with the knowledge you have, but you can go to gmaccess.properties, set the acceess lvls, and let them use the commands...

The admin panel can be managed throught: workspace\java\net\sf\l2j\gameserver\handler\admincommandhandler\adminadmin.java

You cannot make a second GM Panel just for lower lvl of GM Access, if i am not wrong you have asked for this again. The answer is the same as last time...

It cannot be done with the knowledge you have, but you can go to gmaccess.properties, set the acceess lvls, and let them use the commands...

Thats tue but i heard that you can make a second panel but you must change the whole code so support it i think that it is a fake becasuse i try and no success

It isn't so difficult to make a second gm panel... 30' job... And it will work...

What do you mena.You say that gm with access lvl 75 will have a different admin panel and access 100 other admin panel