interlude [UpComing](Interlude L2J)L][2 Penetration.

Kwlotoumpas

@Achmed I'll have the old dedicated machine.I have money to prepay it for 3 months.

@ExtremeDwarf i posted the server as an upcoming project so people will know about it.

@Lepas i'll send you my msn in PM

Hey all,its AccuSync.I would like to announce that L][2 Penetration will come live soon.Some people already know the server.Server has been closed because of the current L2 Insanity staff corruption which they used to be part of L2 Penetration.They stole my files and made their own server.Anyway,lets get to the point.There's going to be a continuation of L2 Penetration from the beggining with same items,same locations and same stats.There will be more balanced classes than they used to be.Also all bugs are fixed and right now working on site.So when the site will be ready,i'll start working in server.

Good Luck Accu.

p.s. many people banned from IA -.-" and the first was me :P but many people report IA and nothing happen. i don't think that IA can be closed. for some reason he is not closing even when server is reported about 100 times. and the name of spadie is not nathaniel LOL

Good Luck Accu.

p.s. many people banned from IA -.-" and the first was me :P but many people report IA and nothing happen. i don't think that IA can be closed. for some reason he is not closing even when server is reported about 100 times. and the name of spadie is not nathaniel LOL

in the google checkout

when i was donating i was donating to the name Nathan Suen

WTF is that?

its pointless and you know it. you can try but nothing will happen. did you notice that IA is not in hopzone ? do you think they care about those things ? anyway 4 months ago one gm told me that spadie is working on gracia project and when this project is ready he will start day after day try to close IA. i didnt believe him and i still dont. because spadie now is giving free +25 items to victoria players and i hear something about " aria big stats " is back. anyway the point is that IA in a strange way can not be close.

p.s. new gm team and new staff is good idea (about penetration ). you know accu that i will play again. can wait to make my sr again.

lol? Free items again?

Pao13 has 2 full chars and he paid only 200 USD or something

he just paid them now

he got the 2 full chars before donating

Also spadie banned sino the guy that has 2 r herows that means they dont fucking care

I WANNA BURN TEXAS LOL!

Cant wait for penetration too

its the best server ive ever played

my brother in law craft royal weapon and spadie make it from +3 to +25 . btw he is still online in IA because spadie doesnt know that he is my family. hehehehehe they ban many players just because they knew me lol!!!!!!! and the most funny thing is that someone send me a screen with spadie online in victoria say this : " lolipop is mad at me because i didnt make her gm. so she is not speaking to me " LOL or what ?

lol royal herow went craftable?

Also he forgot to ban one of my vhars which had r demon mage and jewels

so i gave them to a random cunt

But im happy for one thing

I THINK THAT STRATOS ETC ( you know them ofc b/c stratos is engaged with ur sis ) LOST MY HEROWS

they paid just for a recall and he have made a deal that they will keep 1 herow and the others goes to me in order to keep it

they didnt do this they were acting like the items are theirs

so im very happy with what happened