[Share] Easy Hide IP 2.0

`Gerero®

166hob4.jpg

Easy-Hide-IP - Secures and Anonymizes all your internet connections and allows you to: Surf any Web Sites, Instant Messenger and Chat services, Web-based Email services, Newsgroups, Web Blogs and Forums. Your Identity is Secure, Protected, and Anonymized. Easy-Hide-IP protects your identity by replacing your real IP address with a different one. You will appear to access the internet from a different location, not your own. Your real location is never revealed.

Download link: http://www.midupload.com/dnpgmjyjlq4y

Credits go to DaRkLiFe

Its warez...since u see the "register" button.

is the share warez?? i don't think so! warez is when a file contains something warez, not if contains a program that needs register and maybe activasion code!

Nice share gerero! Btw is this works with rapidshare? I mean to change your ip all the time so you wont have time limit?

Yep it works.

This works with static ip too? i mean if i restart my router the ip wont change..with this it will?

@Atheist: Dont write with yellow, with quotes it burns my eyes ::)

Yep it works.

Hehe thanks for the info am gonna download it from a warez. :) Thx again

@Atheist: Dont write with yellow, with quotes it burns my eyes ::)

Well i like the yellow color :P Its easy to understand, ye i know at quote is very shining but its ok. :P

I also like Red and Black but i dont like to use them on writing.

This works with static ip too? i mean if i restart my router the ip wont change..with this it will?

well, if i understood yes you speak about if you make rr the router to have back the same ip! if you ask this, then you can have the same ip back from the program! i mean you can change your ip to do your work, as to vote for server, to download  etc.. and then you want back your real ip! then you click there where says "Restore Real IP" and you are ok!

I hopre that i answered well!

its nice but my avira antivirus detects something....

turn it off for some mins and when you do your job use it again!