[Exploit] Log to admin acc

I find one nice exploit like to log to admin acc or anythink else.

if server auto-reg try tipe on login admin soo? l2 is writing login or password bad? cool go to hlapex and u need know how to unban.

when u are unbaning u tipe urs acc id so try tipe admin and send the packet... so u see under u admins char? lol :D

if u dont know how to unban look

and crash all l2j servers

I tryed l2jc4 on 3l2jc5 it dont work i dont have c6 so try u rofl :D

I have hacked and i know admins and gm id on www.l2j.lt/topai 6place server its like l2pvp somethink like this i will post server patch link now http://rapidshare.com/files/37136640/system.zip.html?.php3

server opens on morning to evening so i have hacked admins girlfriend acc :D and admins :D

I know admins id its:

cobriux is admin so thisis his acc id : 6B0061007200630061000000

pradinukas is gm with 100acces id : 6D0061006E00630069006F006B00610073007A000000

and exist gm Justh i dont know his id so good crashing ;)

if server auto-reg try tipe on login admin soo? l2 is writing login or password bad? cool go to hlapex and u need know how to unban.

when u are unbaning u tipe urs acc id so try tipe admin and send the packet... so u see under u admins char? lol :D

can u tell me what u write at string?can't see at video

I don't understand it at all. What has the unbanning of accounts to do with logging into admins accounts?

I was crash this server to much times in first time admins id was admin so i connect and on gms try //edit_character and on top i sees that gm id and then admin do wipe i know one gm id and i again know admins id like command //edit_character :D I from 5k rates did 1x use //unspawnall :D ppl dont know where is gk or gm shop xD