[Trick] with cubic

xZon3

Ok lets go

You need 1nobess char and one summoner (like light elf summoner with his mass summon poison cubic)

Register nobless char on oly and than you port in give the cubic of summoner, work and l2j Interlude, I test it

old trick indeed...

the bug is really cuz the server first removes your buffs and teleports after.. so if your timing is right, you can get pretty much any buff, especially if server has custom npc buffer, like those 1 click buffs.. =)

but.. i think this is fixed for a while now and wouldnt work in any experienced server anyway..

wtf you talk about when you tp to oly all pts/buffs removed so i dont understand how the hell you can get buffed by summenor or any other buffer ....

i dont understad, i got cubic of summoner and when i port to olympiad stadion, system removes my buffz without cubics..

so read my post..... you cant expect something like this to be easy.. but it works lol

your buffs get removed just before you port and your timing needs to be good.. thats why 1 click buffers are nice.. click just before youre ported..

so read my post..... you cant expect something like this to be easy.. but it works lol

your buffs get removed just before you port and your timing needs to be good.. thats why 1 click buffers are nice.. click just before youre ported..

and almost java cubic isnt buff