My Newest Signatures and Avatars

saplas

i don't know the "match colours" but i am practising at photoshop [Harder and Harder]

SeeYa* had made a guide about the colors.Search for it over the forum and you will find it..It's very usfeul!!

well  about the avatars are really amazing! about the signatures i cannot tell the same! the 1st 3 signatures sucks hard! They have all the same colour and  you see just only one thing! Grey colour! Try to imagine something better!

now the 1st 3 signatures sucks hard?

now the 1st 3 signatures sucks hard?

I like the 1st and the second one.

The third one is not so good but i think you can do better.

Uhm , no offence , but everyone who said those are good , was just trying to get some posts . I think they kinda lied , my opinion is that even a monkey could render some ordinary picture he/she found on google . Very plain , and sad actually , it's sad you think those are so great they deserve to be posted . But anyway , better luck next time , try the "I feel lucky button" on google :D maybe next time you'll find better pictures to render ;) . Your renders = Waste of time . No offence but they just ... suck >.>

Uhm , no offence , but everyone who said those are good , was just trying to get some posts . I think they kinda lied , my opinion is that even a monkey could render some ordinary picture he/she found on google . Very plain , and sad actually , it's sad you think those are so great they deserve to be posted . But anyway , better luck next time , try the "I feel lucky button" on google :D maybe next time you'll find better pictures to render ;) . Your renders = Waste of time . No offence but they just ... suck >.>

maniakmike .. you spam Very much! you made an new acc to revenger me?? NO WAY!

No offence but they all suck so fucking hard. :/. Not even 1 of them has colors matching up with the render only the avatars of some seems fine the sigs are all fail.

I'm myself , I am BGD13FREE , For all of those person who are less smart , do not understand , cannot read ( are greek ) , I've said it once , I've said it 200 times , I am BGD13FREE , Not an old person who got banned and made a new account , not this ManiakMike who you assume me to be .... JEEZ can't you get it through your thick skulls ? >.>