[guide] right dyes for any class

i started at a new pvp server and i made a duelist, which is a char i dont know well...

I made him dyes:

+4 Str/-4Dex, +4 Con/-4Dex : which sucked BIG TIME,the attack speed was good enough BUT evasion sucked (lvl 85 and running through death pass full buffed and the skeleton lvl 46-48 could HIT ME almost every shot.. OMFG!!!!!) , i was chasing a mage and i was so fcking slow even the ranged skills couldn't hit him and i even used the sonic "dash" (dont remember the name),  I couldnt stay up with a noob domi who kicked my butt big time , only by spamming F1 steal essence.

and not mention that at a siege turtles were running in front of me, i was all the time back and till i reach  castle either i would die instantly cause my pt was already dead since they got first or the pvp was already finished... The worst was when i decided to togle repose stance ... which made me instantly untogle it since i was ready to smash my pc cause i needed 5 years and 2 days to reach the castle...

So later i read again at the internet for dyes about duelist and i changed the +4con -4 dex with +4 WIT -4 INT for faster skill reuse... but again the -4 Dex SUCKED! wtf is it with those dyes? and none disagrees here!

right now i am playing with +4 DEX -4 CON, WIT +4 INT -4, AQ + BAUIM and i crit like crazy...

so plz when you make a topic about anything if you just copy paste the topic from any noob website DONT MAKE IT!

I made him dyes:right now i am playing with +4 DEX -4 CON, WIT +4 INT -4, AQ + BAUIM and i crit like crazy...

so plz when you make a topic about anything if you just copy paste the topic from any noob website DONT MAKE IT!

either you are playing on a totally bugged server or you are a failure

either you are playing on a totally bugged server or you are a failure

OMG... you hurt my feelings... hmm wait... who are you? do i know you? nahh.. who gives a fck for what you think...

if you fail to explain why you think i play on a bugged server or why i am supposed to be a failure, what can i say just: "noobs" they walk among us... ^^

Go read some l2... go read what dex gives, and dont be like sheeps try different stuff...

chronicles change all the time, new skills, new armors but still some ppl act like sheeps...

pfff.. noob...

okay I tell you what dex gives (and I don't look at any page or something for that. I've got it in my mind)

blows sucess, dmg = no need

shield defense rate = no need

evasion = low need, cause you wear a heavy armor and got a lot of p def

run speed = low need, because you have dash + range skills

atack speed = need, BUT since atack speed doesnt influence the reuse time any more it's not that important

str:

P atck = strong need

disarm + stun succes = strong need

Con:

HP = strong need

stun resis = need (not that much cause you have lionheart + war frenzy)

if you have a healer on your site who concentrates on you go str+ dex+ con-

if not is str > con > dex.

okay I tell you what dex gives (and I don't look at any page or something for that. I've got it in my mind)

atack speed = need, BUT since atack speed doesnt influence the reuse time any more it's not that important

str:

P atck = strong need

Con:

HP = strong need

low evasion + low speed + a dash that needs me to be charged which consumes my charges so i can attack only with the low ranged skill (maybe being able to use 2-3 "bananas" skills )Vs any archer with DEX + STR dyes gets me on the ground most times. if they stun me i will hit the ground hard. But with dex dyes my charges are enough, i dont use dash, only in rare cases and those 2 +2 +2... charges can make the triple hit possible after i use disarm, 2 crosses 1 banana because they start to run after disarm, and they are on the ground.

I played with CON+, STR+ Dyes for 2 weeks. I was so excited with the ++++ in my CP-HP bar and i was starting to feel like tank. Vs one duelist who has +/- same gear with me i lost all duels, disarm landed and all he had to do was run around, i could only use ranged skills and only if he didnt use dash because with dash he was out of range in 2 sec, he equiped his duals at that time,  turn and give me some ranged skills to charge up,using disarm to me and i was fcked, he was on my ass the whole time, no need for him to use range skills. 

Maybe the difference is made cause of disarming skill, saving the charges for using that skill than using them for dash is on high priority.

Duelist -dex? LOL?

read this:

str:

P atck = strong need

Con:

HP = strong need

• 4 weeks later...

read this:

str:

P atck = strong need

Con:

HP = strong need

Most people here play lolstar wars servers... They can't understand why gladi goes -dex :P