[PHX] Pwning Evo - Part 2

mg13gr

well, this is a cheaters forum and lineage is a pvp game, what do you expect?

I mean that people could make some overchanted items and pvp and not start spamming the game with GM messages saying stuff like "I'm hacker and bla bla bla..."! This way admins will fix everything or even close the server. I mean that people could hack without revealing it by words but by killing all the donators with overchanted items made in PHX! :]

I mean that people could make some overchanted items and pvp and not start spamming the game with GM messages saying stuff like "I'm hacker and bla bla bla..."! This way admins will fix everything or even close the server. I mean that people could hack without revealing it by words but by killing all the donators with overchanted items made in PHX! :]

oh sorry, now i undertand and i agree with that

This is the hidden content, please

OnlyLoveXxX, ~CybeR, TєђGëØrge, magaki13, lichia, thbrasil and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Guest = admin of Evo for sure :D XDXDXD

Yes, all of them think that they are hackers now... -.-'

Pff...

I agree. They can just make items, pk and that's all,but...

Did you still have problems??

BTW Ty all for ur good words.

@TehGeorge

Check this one.

Note: Maybe the server is down too.

@ lichia

I had the same problem.I did EVERYTHING, and when I the L2 window popped up, I couldn't login.

But I formated my PC and now I am too lazy to install C6 xD

God Magaki13...LEAVE THEM ALONE xD

You pwn!