[Guide]Ping Flooding

Ignition

English

Read about ping :

Ping is a "network tool" that can test the availability of a specified host across a network.Ping is needed to keep a connection alive , for example if one computer is connected to a server (internet services) then both computers must regularly ping themselves to check if both computers (server - user) are still connected.Ping is needed to keep a connection alive 'cauz if ping stops being made regularly,then the connection will "fail" (ping timeout).  (Read more about ping http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ping)

Ελληνικά

Το ping είναι μια μέθοδος για τον εντοπισμό της διαθεσιμότητας και της απόδοσης ενός απομακρυσμένου πόρου του δικτύου.Κατά τη σύνδεση ενός υπολογιστή με έναν server, αν η σύνδεσή τους παραμένει αδρανής (δηλαδή δεν μεταβιβάζονται δεδομένα) τότε το ping είναι απαραίτητο για να διατηρηθεί η σύνδεση.Τότε σε τακτικά χρονικά διαστήματα ο ένας υπολογιστής κάνει ping στον άλλο για να επιβεβαιώσει την παρουσία του. Αν δεν γίνει ping για ένα συγκεκριμένο χρονικό διάστημα τότε ο ένας από τους δύο υπολογιστές «κολλήσει» ή θα διακοπεί ξαφνικά η σύνδεσή του με το Internet (ping timeout).  (Διαβάστε περισσότερα σχετικά με το ping http://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ping)

Guide - Ping Flooding

We won't need any special program.We only need to use "cmd" (Command Prompt) which is available in most computers.So let's start.

First of all , open cmd by clicking Start>Execute>cmd

First step:

49442988.jpg

Second step:

50402188.jpg

Third step:

22595004.jpg

Final step:

36507538.jpg

The code i used above is here:

ping -n 34321 -l 2421 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -t

If you get the message : Replying from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx , you are sending him packets. If it says "Connection timeout" it means that your victim doesn't accept these packets (he may have a firewall which block these packets or his pc doesn't accept them or the ip isn't responding).

Causes

By sending these packets , your victim may have his connection disconnected (if his pc is too sh1ty :D) or lose internet traffic - 'cauz you are pinging him and he is responding.

Protect from ping flooding

All you need to protect from this one is a firewall which you can find at the internet.Just search the internet and you will find both free and buyable firewalls. (I suggest to purchase an antivirus with a firewall together) Anyway my suggestion : Zone Alarm Firewall (Download :http://download.cnet.com/ZoneAlarm/3000-10435_4-10039884.html?tag=mncol)

P.S : This isn't "real" flooding.

P.S 2: You are responsible for any problem that may caused from my guide.

Total time spended on this guide:1hour 47min

For any problem reply here.

Hope to like my guide. :D

• 1 month later...