[Forum-Related] More Rights!

DreaM

I think more rights should be added to normal members such as being able to delete their own posts or close topics that are created by them , what do you think ? ;).

i think that you are missing your privs as wow mod ;P

Yeap xD

But neither platinums have the priv to lock their own topics...

So how am i Lacking them or missing them. Its for everyone's good. Deleting own replies + closing own topics is a good thing for the normal users to have. Everyone makes mistakes such as  double posts etc.. so why not be able to delete them.. -.-' Or f.e someones topic is getting spammed why not closing it instead of asking a mod to answer for years.

Deleting your own posts can make moderators life harder example i flame you.You will go and report it but i have deleted my post.

Moderator : there is the flaming post? o.o

Reporter : It was right here 4th reply!

Moderator : It may got deleted by the owner qq.

Also how it will be seen at Recent Posts then i make a post and after i delete it? Someone will click on the recent post list and it will say him post deleted ? :s

About locking your own topics well i don't have clear opinion here no anwser

So how am i Lacking them or missing them. Its for everyone's good. Deleting own replies + closing own topics is a good thing for the normal users to have. Everyone makes mistakes such as  double posts etc.. so why not be able to delete them.. -.-' Or f.e someones topic is getting spammed why not closing it instead of asking a mod to answer for years.

double posts are the evidence for us to dekarma ppl :>

I think more rights should be added to normal members such as being able to delete their own posts or close topics that are created by them , what do you think ? ;).

I agree with what Phoenix says + what about a member that has shared a lot of usefull shares gets banned? Then he will remove all these shares..

I agree with what Phoenix says + what about a member that has shared a lot of usefull shares gets banned? Then he will remove all these shares..

If he's banned how could he delete his shares? =P

i think its logical that if a simple member can.. a donator can as well..

but anyway.. like this 500 or so posts is much... i see some romanian guy just today made 50 of em with.. "this is good share" posts lol.