[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

actually i leave from her.those days were the worst that we have ever passed.and yes i had sex with her?why?

btw in 5 days we close 3 months.But now we close a shit.

But i think he want someone else.At christmas 2 more girls like mem,and i tell them no because i have an another one.Now i take a dick.

://

://

are you suprized?aren't you?

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i will drinkkkkkkkkkk and i will kill myself :/

Don't do it fedon.Come one for a girl?He doesn't deserve NOTHING

actually i leave from her.those days were the worst that we have ever passed.and yes i had sex with her?why?

btw in 5 days we close 3 months.But now we close a shit.

But i think he want someone else.At christmas 2 more girls like mem,and i tell them no because i have an another one.Now i take a dick.

Proof that ventic is a gay :D

Kiddin' ofc!

BTW I really feel sad since I was the one who told you not to break off!She seemed to be a good girl but who knows?

If you have another one in your mind then lemme know noob.

Gonna study some history and then I will make you a sig if I am into a good mood :D

Proof that ventic is a gay :D

Kiddin' ofc!

BTW I really feel sad since I was the one who told you not to break off!She seemed to be a good girl but who knows?

If you have another one in your mind then lemme know noob.

Gonna study some history and then I will make you a sig if I am into a good mood :D

just a typo mistake br0.she seemed but she is a bitch.for me she it.i dunno what you believe about her.

you know 2 girls want to me to have a relationship,you know.both oh them were FUCKING AWESOME but i stay with her.Not i am alone and i get a DICK.:@