[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

Just so you know the sucky one with the kamael raped chick which says Kamael / HB / GC = NM L2 is made from Lain he sucks at it <3.

Fine

Dod ..

It's soul anyway what the f2ck are you talking anyway sounds creepy i love the evil creatures part tho.

oi nothing to be taken seriously ...

i killed gerero's mum in a harcore sex scene we had by my mistake (instead putting the dildo in her pussy i putted it in her ass and she was virgin from behind) and because she cant leave without my cock in her , she wanna see me to cumshot all over the bath .. and she is coming in stealth and swallows them .. thats my pure story

nah, GodPower made one for me today :P Btw I asked him coz they're just awesome :)

Yeah Xaen is pretty much one of da best designers in MxC I sure love his creations.

i killed gerero's mum in a harcore sex scene we had by my mistake (instead putting the dildo in her pussy i putted it in her ass and she was virgin from behind) and because she cant leave without my cock in her , she wanna see me to cumshot all over the bath .. and she is coming in stealth and swallows them .. thats my pure story

i smell ban around!

sounds gay too long did not read it... well yeah its only natural to know the creator of sucky sigs  aint that right holy.

So where are you going on Christmas?..Vacations anywhere?

me? We'll see we have 3 days to plan everything with my gf. Im letting her decide .