[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

Not rly its something even deeper D:

A section called hell, only i have acces to it :O

Nah, my mom not :$

I am talking about girls "today"...I mean the girls you see in your way and say ":O what a sexy chick"...Not about moms and grandmas.. LOL...

You are insulting the forum ya know?

I know that i am saying ... and actually i said the truth i don't see any mistake or any lie ;s popularity of spam section has beaten all of the forum's sections.  and at least if i am gonna insult the forum i am gonna make it straight not with many other "hidden" ways. (i am not talking about you , generally )

I am talking about girls "today"...I mean the girls you see in your way and say ":O what a sexy chick"

That's what he's talking about too =P

I am talking about girls "today"...I mean the girls you see in your way and say ":O what a sexy chick"...Not about moms and grandmas.. LOL...

Yo dawg, some milfs are hot ಠ_ಠ

Are you gonna say the same things even when she leaves you? ^.^

Yes cuz she aint leavin me anytime soon she's not how you imagine her . Unlike you , I can proudly say that every girl i know is not a bitch "i'm saying unlike you since its obvious you have a bitch friend but i dont think i should have shared this cuz no one prolly cares".

Seems like the [EN] topic got all the attention now that the [GR] is locked.

Futhermore I think that Maxtor should junk the [GR] topic like 2 times a month so that the [EN] topic has some activity plus all the other forum categories get some more activity too.

Futhermore I think that Maxtor should junk the [GR] topic like 2 times a month so that the [EN] topic has some activity plus all the other forum categories get some more activity too.

Gimme your msn :3

If she doesnt leave him, and they have a happy life together?

Then "Good Luck" to him ^.^

Yes cuz she aint leavin me anytime soon she's not how you imagine her . Unlike you , I can proudly say that every girl i know is not a bitch "i'm saying unlike you since its obvious you have a bitch friend but i dont think i should have shared this cuz no one prolly cares".

Nah, I just made that question because many times I hear from other people saying "oh my god, I loved her and she left me, all the women are the same" and I wanted to share this beautiful thought with you ^.^

Gimme your msn :3

Hahaha

I suppose that it will stay there forever.. So..

Stop this GR-TOpic drama story ok just so you know we are in the EN topic :). GrisoM maybe we should also disallow ppl to speak for the GR topic in here :O.